BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Of Wigan Away

cn174

Samba in for Lars and Andrews for Grella. Rest is the same which means Benni again with Di Santo.

Hopefully he puts on a performance does our Benni and stays put.

Not a good sign for Pedersen or Diouf when a right back who is clearly past his best gets to start on the wings instead of both.

Dunno who'd be worse on the wing out of Salgado, EHD & Diouf. Gutted Keef's playing, but who else is there??

I'm not feeling very confident for this one, prove me wrong boys.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our mifield looks even worse than usual, makes me cringe just seeing that line-up in midfield.

Hoilett and Nzonzi are obviously very exciting young players but when they look like your key men in midfield against Prem opposition it's asking a lot.

We are desperately missing Dunn and Emerton which is why I fear the worst.

Blackburn

01 Robinson

04 Samba

05 Givet

06 Nelsen

27 Salgado

39 Chimbonda

15 Nzonzi

17 Andrews

10 McCarthy

23 Hoilett

26 Di Santo

Substitutes

32 Brown, 02 Jacobsen, 28 Jones, 12 Pedersen, 09 Roberts, 18 Diouf, 22 Kalinic

Maybe it's a back 5 or maybe Salgo in in the centre of a central midfield if 3 with Hoilett as a forward in a 433? Otherwise seems daft playing Salgado on the wing again.

Hoillet deserves the left side spot...........no one better at the club, N'zonzi deserves his place in center, It impossible to be worse than pedersen and diouf so by default salgado deserves his place, Keith andrews...hmmm oh dear

would prefer roberts played with benni ahead of di santo and other than dunn for andrews its about as good as we've got. Definitely go along with the conspiricy theorists with di santo starting every game must be in the contract.

Dunno who'd be worse on the wing out of Salgado, EHD & Diouf.

Its bad enough we have 1 Diouf, but 2 is just taking the ###### lol.

I think Chimbonda will run down that right wing, with Salgado switching with him.

Because he looked better there than either Diuof or Pedersen?

Don't mind Salgado out there. More gutted about Keef being on the pitch.

sorry did you watch the spurs match???

he was our worst player by a mile, never up with play, too slow, poor passing...

sorry did you watch the spurs match???

he was our worst player by a mile, never up with play, too slow, poor passing...

I agree, but we have no one else to play on the wing currently. Pedersen and Diouf clearly are underperforming and I think Sam wants to give Salgado a shot there. He was poor against Spurs, but let's see and maybe he'll do better on the wing today.

No one else could've played besides Andrews, all our other midfielders are injured and I'm happy with the rest of the team.

Archived