BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Schumacher

Dont know if this has been discussed, but Michael Schumacher has come out of retirement. He will race for Brawn Mercedes, alongside Nico Rosberg. Not sure he needs to do this, but it just seems like him wanting to be in the spotlight again. Im a big fan of him, but i think its time to call an end to a great career.

Dont know if this has been discussed, but Michael Schumacher has come out of retirement. He will race for Brawn Mercedes, alongside Nico Rosberg. Not sure he needs to do this, but it just seems like him wanting to be in the spotlight again. Im a big fan of him, but i think its time to call an end to a great career.

if thats the case it seems he isnt the stig after all

• 4 years later...
  • Backroom

From what's been reported it sounds like even if he does survive he'll have a long road to recovery. They had to operate immediately to relieve pressure on the brain and that's never good.

Fingers crossed he pulls through, I really feel for his lad who apparently saw it happen.

having seen watched most of his F1 career mostly from his Benneton Days onwards, to me Vettel will never come close to him irrespective if he breaks all his records. The changes to F1 in recent years has made the sport unbearable to watch at times, and in no way should Vettel be dominating like this. Back in the day, despite MS dominating as well, you knew there were other drivers who made the race exciting and pushed him all the way. While he more often than not over stepped the mark, and bent a few rules to win, that was pretty fun to watch, because he pushed himself and the rule book to the limit.

These days its Vettel on Pole, and then Vettel from start to Finish.

Archived