BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere At Ewood - Darwen End Lower

Yep, Thought we were brilliant in the DE once again today everyone. The atmosphere is having a knock on effect on the rest of the ground. The Everton fans were Utter rubbish imho and we outsung them all game. Ive never liked Everton fans as they sit on their hands for 90 minutes and have a terrible song-book. Well Done Guys.

Bring On Arsenal!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking of the Darwen End, does anyone think we should be asking the club to revise the 3 club ruling for next season to the following teams.

Liverpool

Everton

Man City

All teams would sell out.

I also suggest restricting manure to 3000 supporters based on the fact they stand up and present security/safety issues. Also, by having more Rovers fans in the DE choir, the atmosphere in that end for THAT game (manure) would be something special, especially if the choir can increase its membership. it would certainly take away the vocal advantage they have over Rovers with 3000 rather than 7500.

United fans will be everywhere if we did that. Everton didnt sell out yesterday did they?

However, why cant we give ALL teams a maximum allocation of 4800, including all of the "big 3"?

Looked to be some empty seats towards the front of the stand so don't think they did sell out. Agree about the max allocation too.

Everton didn't sell out yesterday but wern't far off.

With United I completely agree... they should definately have their allocation cut. It has already happened at Sunderland, Boro and most recently Bolton... and Rovers should follow suit. Restrict them to 5,000 next season, you will always get infiltration but with the restrictions on buying tickets this is limited. No other team dishes out 7,500+ tickets.

Anyway, here's hoping ST numbers will grow in the Darwen End... the more we get in there on a regular basis the more chance of forcing the club to allow our fans in there for all 19 games. Just think if we had 23,000 ST holders (overall across the 4 stands) there would be nowhere to move the DE season ticket holders... we can only dream!

Moved from the Riverside to the Darwen End today. Myself and a first time season ticket for my Rovers mad daughter.

The noise and banter from that end swayed my mind, would imagine im one of man to migrate there over the coming weeks.

How many tickets are L`arse getting? :huh: Are they just up in the top tier or have they got half the bottom tier too?

With Wigan as much as ending their season today, we should be able to come up with a few "won f### all again" songs :tu:

3 of us went in the Darwen End yesterday - we transferred for the day from the Riverside. Reminded me of the old Blackburn End, stood up all game, sang all game and no moaners annoying the hell out of us. 5 of us will be moving for the Arsenal game and we are definately getting season tickets in there next season. Was the 2nd best game all season at home (no 1 was Burnley) and that was down to the atmosphere generated in the Darwen End. Actually cannot wait for the next game. We had season tickets in the Blackburn End for the last 10 years before this season - the Darwen End is the place to be. Bring on next season - i reckon there will be lots more like minded people in the DE next season. One comment - why do we not move to the central section next to the away fans?? Would be even better.

Keep up the good work - 5 more to the total for next year!!

3 of us went in the Darwen End yesterday - we transferred for the day from the Riverside. Reminded me of the old Blackburn End, stood up all game, sang all game and no moaners annoying the hell out of us. 5 of us will be moving for the Arsenal game and we are definately getting season tickets in there next season. Was the 2nd best game all season at home (no 1 was Burnley) and that was down to the atmosphere generated in the Darwen End. Actually cannot wait for the next game. We had season tickets in the Blackburn End for the last 10 years before this season - the Darwen End is the place to be. Bring on next season - i reckon there will be lots more like minded people in the DE next season. One comment - why do we not move to the central section next to the away fans?? Would be even better.

Keep up the good work - 5 more to the total for next year!!

:tu: WELCOME TO THE PARTY RATTERS!!! :tu:

Further to travel and less to play for... i'd expect little over 3,000.

It is their last away game though which normally brings out more than normal - think the movement and k/o time will also put many off though.

Wouldnt expect them to sell more than their initial allocation of 3000 for this one with it being on bank Holiday Monday and everything.

Us in the Darwen End will do our best to out-sing them though. Remember, if you sit in other areas of the ground and want to join us then simply relocate your ticket to the DE. You wont be dissapointed.

if you sit in other areas of the ground and want to join us then simply relocate your ticket to the DE. You wont be dissapointed.

I'll second that, but I think some are afraid they'll like it too much and feel like they're being disloyal to the BBE ;)

Don't be afraid, join the Brigade! :P One game and if you really don't like it then you don't have to move there again!

:brfc:

Archived