BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Atmosphere At Ewood - Darwen End Lower

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact it would cost a riversider £12 to do this :blink:

The extra £12 is a bit steep, but you do get an extra 10mins football in the Darwen End......the last 10 ;)

i must admit i was impressed with your vocals against fulham last sunday and me n my friend at work r now going to ask for our season tickets to be moved over to the darwen end it was shocking the atmosphere in blackburn end we only started singing when we heard u lot keep it up your doing a great job and yes we will bring a flag

Yes, I enquired about moving for the Wigan match from the Riverside, but as it's £12.00 due to the differing prices I'll have to give it a miss…

Bolton may be a different matter as I believe all tickets will be £15.00 meaning it won't cost anything to transfer… so aiming to go in the DE for that one.

Yes, I enquired about moving for the Wigan match from the Riverside, but as it's £12.00 due to the differing prices I'll have to give it a miss…

Bolton may be a different matter as I believe all tickets will be £15.00 meaning it won't cost anything to transfer… so aiming to go in the DE for that one.

CORRECTION... I have phoned them again and when the Darwen End is on 'offer' (eg Big 3) they won't ask for a price increase :tu:

New Website For everyone here

http://blueandwhitearmy.weebly.com/

Theres a forum, image section, video section etc..

Just a bit of something to raise the image of the singing section really. Please visit and let me Know what you think :)

great website, especially the "songs"....i'll will be clapping you on from the JW Upper!

just home from a most enjoyable experience in the darwen end.

The atmosphere with the singers was a refreshing one and took me back to the days when being in the B'End meant being part of something.

Thanks are given to both Robbo, Nelsen and SA for acknowledging the chants ... although Givet, you might not speak english but we want a wave!

Not to sure how long it will last but I will be making sure I sit there every time I am able to attend and I hope the club continue with there superb pricing policy for the Darwen end as it seems to of worked out well with more bums on seats.

a big thanks to everyone who sang there hearts out again tonight.

Hardly heard the Darwen End last night....there was more of you, but less noise than the Fulham game....

Also noticed quite a few sat down in that top area...Thought you wanted to stand & sing?

Don't complain too much Hughesy. I was in the BBE and while there were more stood up, its was still virtually silent other than the 1st 15 mins and slagging off the ref in the 2nd half. Hardly any team supporting chants.

Hardly heard the Darwen End last night....there was more of you, but less noise than the Fulham game....

I noticed them especially in the first half becuase of their standing and their singing.

I didn't keep much of an eye on them in the second half, but from the JW Upper, it felt a positive experience.

The singing was nearly non stop again in there, and an increasing amount of people standing up, in the style of the top of the BBE. The repertoire is increasing, and even managed to get two lots of Big Sam Big Sam Give Us a Wave, to which he duly did!

Some older songs are coming back too, such as COME ON YOU BLUES when we won a corner.

There is a growing relationship between the DE fans and Robinson, who appears to appreciate a lot from his reaction to his England's Number 1 chant.

But again there looked like an ejection, or certainly a major bollocking for a couple of fans off the head supervisor and his mate.

The singing was nearly non stop again in there, and an increasing amount of people standing up, in the style of the top of the BBE. The repertoire is increasing, and even managed to get two lots of Big Sam Big Sam Give Us a Wave, to which he duly did!

Some older songs are coming back too, such as COME ON YOU BLUES when we won a corner.

There is a growing relationship between the DE fans and Robinson, who appears to appreciate a lot from his reaction to his England's Number 1 chant.

But again there looked like an ejection, or certainly a major bollocking for a couple of fans off the head supervisor and his mate.

My god, I mis-read that badly. Took me 3 tries!

Also noticed quite a few sat down in that top area...Thought you wanted to stand & sing?

Come on Hughesy, you should be encouraging this singing section not knocking it at every opportunity. Let me assure you, there was nobody sat down in the top corner where we were bouncing away all night ;)

Come on Hughesy, you should be encouraging this singing section not knocking it at every opportunity. Let me assure you, there was nobody sat down in the top corner where we were bouncing away all night ;)

Im not knocking it...just making it clear there is still alot of work to do to make it successful or noisy (which it wasnt last night)....like iv said before, When you have 3000 above you, I doubt we will hear you sometimes.

And then for the games against United, City etc you cant even sit in there! If you want it to work, it has to be a place that you can ALWAYS sit.....maybe approach the club and ask if there is anyway they could allow one half of the darwen end lower to be for homes fans, always!?!

Im not knocking it...just making it clear there is still alot of work to do to make it successful or noisy (which it wasnt last night)....like iv said before, When you have 3000 above you, I doubt we will hear you sometimes.

And then for the games against United, City etc you cant even sit in there! If you want it to work, it has to be a place that you can ALWAYS sit.....maybe approach the club and ask if there is anyway they could allow one half of the darwen end lower to be for homes fans, always!?!

We know all this, the singing section is in its infancy and is obviously growing. I appreciate that their is still a hell of a lot of work to do but it can be done. Its as though you don't want it to succeed.

This has been asked before about a singing section at the official fans forum. the club decided to give us this unreserved seating area in the Darwen End instead. The club will be contacted in the near future when the singing section grows and hopefully they may support it as you say.

We know all this, the singing section is in its infancy and is obviously growing. I appreciate that their is still a hell of a lot of work to do but it can be done. Its as though you don't want it to succeed.

This has been asked before about a singing section at the official fans forum. the club decided to give us this unreserved seating area in the Darwen End instead. The club will be contacted in the near future when the singing section grows and hopefully they may support it as you say.

Of course I do, If it works il be in there next season mate...but only if it works.

Of course I do, If it works il be in there next season mate...but only if it works.

Good on you. Its up to us as fans to ensure that this singing section works. It was obvious last night to see that the numbers are growing and hopefully more will come round in the future. :)

Archived