BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Megson Sacked, Coyle Takes Over

meerkat

• Backroom

Any two of a few down there can go down with Pompey there are a few really bad teams down there now and one or two will stay up based almost purely on luck due to the fact that others are somehow even worse.

I said all along that it would some achievement to be worse than some of the crap this year but at one stage we looked like candidates

I think it will be Pompey, Wolves and Hull to go down and Burnley and Bolton will luck out, hope I'm wrong though

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davies was massively disappointing yesterday which was typified by a throw that went to him down by the corner flag near N01 which he passed straight out of play for a throw to us. He wasn't under any challenge as such and, if he'd kept it, it could and should have resulted in added Notlob pressure. To say he looked disillusioned wouldn't be putting too fine a point on it. As a captain, you'd hope and expect a lot more. I wonder if everything is rosy at the Breezeblock?

Davies was massively disappointing yesterday which was typified by a throw that went to him down by the corner flag near N01 which he passed straight out of play for a throw to us. He wasn't under any challenge as such and, if he'd kept it, it could and should have resulted in added Notlob pressure. To say he looked disillusioned wouldn't be putting too fine a point on it. As a captain, you'd hope and expect a lot more. I wonder if everything is rosy at the Breezeblock?

And if Matty Taylor is a happy bunny them I am a Dutchman. I wonder if Coyle might turn out not to be Moses but rather a False Prophet?

Archived