BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Asswipes

the scum of rishton struck again on new years eve....15 cars damaged and women called sluts and men who challenged them threatened with planks of wood ...all on henry st...i was out but if i find out which t@@@ damaged my wifes car then the plank of wood will be inserted so far up their arse it appears from their chavvy nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry2:

not out on the street but out in darwen.

the scum of rishton struck again on new years eve....15 cars damaged and women called sluts and men who challenged them threatened with planks of wood ...all on henry st...i was out but if i find out which t@@@ damaged my wifes car then the plank of wood will be inserted so far up their arse it appears from their chavvy nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry2:

not out on the street but out in darwen.

Not a good move Abbey. Better to avoid bothering plod in any way, shape or form, find out who did it and get somebody in from afar to insert the plank or whatever and give em a little slap or two whilst you are out in some pub or other and in full view of any locals. Might cost a bob or two but what the hell. Your life will be dreadful if you try to sort em yourself cos a. they know where you live and might up the ante b. their dads will also know who you are and where you live, and c. the full weight of the law will come down much harder on you than on the criminals. It's sh1t of course but thats how it works in this country.

If you feel that strong about it you go and return the favour elsewhere. Sad to say but it's about the best way forward for you to even the score and make sure that it doesn't continue. ;)

find out who did it and get somebody in from afar to insert the plank or whatever and give em a little slap or two whilst you are out in some pub or other and in full view of any locals. Might cost a bob or two but what the hell. Your life will be dreadful if you try to sort em yourself cos a. they know where you live and might up the ante b. their dads will also know who you are and where you live, and c. the full weight of the law will come down much harder on you than on the criminals. It's sh1t of course but thats how it works in this country.

Agreed - never #### on your own doorstep.

Idiots don't know when to stop and it will only escalate.

then the plank of wood will be inserted so far up their arse

Happened years back in Blackburn, broom handle. Unbelievable how downright cruel spurned queers can be.

After a guilty plea at Preston Crown the aggreived was asked how he felt about the case, "It's OK, I got the wrong end of the stick"

Incredible but true.

Archived