BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] City Away - Monday 11 January 2010

We are better referring to Global Warming, as Climate Change. Party Pooper B)

Indeed. So back to the game....I'm feeling weirdly confident that we can get a draw. I think we can match them everywhere barring the wingers. If our fullbacks can deal with Bellamy and SWP, then there's no reason we can't win!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. So back to the game....I'm feeling weirdly confident that we can get a draw. I think we can match them everywhere barring the wingers. If our fullbacks can deal with Bellamy and SWP, then there's no reason we can't win!

I don't think a draw or a win is outside the bounds of reason. Emerton and Dunn are fit, Kalinic looks like he's beginnning to hit the net, EHD is banned for 3 games, and MGP, Benni and Roberts will be kept off the field to protect their sale value. I smell victory. Or the BBQ, I'm easily confused.

not too late for those that travel from further afar please!!

11am would be just fine if its going to be called off!! Not 4pm when i am half way down the motorway. Thank you :)

Almost certain that the game won't go ahead, suppose it's lucky that it's only down the road so they can make a late decision.

Well it looks as if it's definitely on..barring any texts and the like.

City are pretty much depleted by injury - especially in defence with Lescott, Toure, Bridge and Onuoha out. I'm guessing it will be Kompany and Richards at the back which should give us half a shout. I always think with Richards at centre half that you will get at least one big chance per game through his lack of concentration. Get something tonight and it could really turn our season around. Big ask though.

It's a 4am game over here and I'm planning on staying up for it. What I'm trying to ask really nicely for is; IF IT'S NOT ON TELL ME NOW :rolleyes:

I hope Kalinic gets the nod today. I will rip my head of if Jason Roberts starts.

I can honestly see Sam playing 1 up - that'll probably be Di Santo or Roberts.

Well pleased this one is going ahead. I can only watch so much Italian football.

Hopefully the break has allowed us to get a couple nearer match fitness with our lovely heated indoor pitch.

Today will be the day of Hughes revenge, with his old boys beating City at home. There no-way their team of soft southerners will enjoy the temperatures at 19:45. I really think we have a chance, especially if we get about them early and let them know we're there. Cold + hard play, its what every european hates about our game. Hopefully we can use it to our advantage and get a result like Everton did.

------------------Robbo---------------

Salgado----Samba------Nelsen-----Givet

Junior----Emerton-----N'zonzi----Gamst

------------------Dunn----------------

------------------Kalinic------------

Well pleased this one is going ahead. I can only watch so much Italian football.

:lol: same here, although the Juventus vs Milan game was good last night, but Juve dont appear to be the power house they use to be.

Team for tonight please

Chimbonda Nelsen Samba Givet

Emerton Nzonzi Gamst

Dunn

Benni Kalinic

Guest Kamy100

Raining here in Manchester, game should go ahead, unless the pitch gets waterlogged :lol:

Not confident about tonight, hope that team shows some fight and make it tough for City, if we can put them under pressure then they are suspect at the back, especially from set plays. Bellers will cause us plenty of problems with his pace.

Archived