BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Korean International Set For Rovers Trial

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to get all technical, but I'm trying to learn the flippin language! :wacko:

Thats the problem with Korean - lots and lots of synonyms.

Ja Iron is the translation of his name. Cheol = Iron,

Mouth only test is actually "to go on trial".

Actually means "Blackburn confimed their intentions in a press release on December 21st last year." The word for doctor and intention are the same :blink:

Thought you might like to have a go at that article - that's why I sent you the link.

Most of the Koreans who have played over here have failed because they are normally very slightly built and are muscled out of games.

Central midfield is one of the areas where other teams would exploit this weakness.

Anyone know what his physique is?

Most of the Koreans who have played over here have failed because they are normally very slightly built and are muscled out of games.

Central midfield is one of the areas where other teams would exploit this weakness.

Anyone know what his physique is?

He's about the size of Samba's left leg.

Well, Tugay was hardly Lennox Lewis twin, but he got by on sheer skill. Perhaps this lad can (although I'm obviously not saying he has Tugay's level of skill). He does look far through as a kipper, but I believe I read he was just shy of six foot, which is probably more than most of the other tiny Asians who have failed over here.

This appears to be him. Seems he can play a pretty good pass, but the standard of players around looks pretty appalling. I'd also be surprised if he isn't found wanting when he trials with us. He is given far, far, far too much time and space to place the passes he wants on this clip.

We've been stung by Youtube before... Villanueva anyone? :closedeyes:

First of all, I don't feel Villanueva got the chance he deserved, but more importantly, I hardly posted the link and went on to advocate our signing him on the basis of it, if you actually read what I said. I said his passing looks good but he will never get the time and space to pick those passes in the Prem. In fact, judging by the video, I see nothing to suggest we should sign him unless we can develop his game a LOT. However, would you prefer to sign him having not seen the slightest thing of him? Jeez, I just posted it so we know slightly more about him than that he is South Korean.

Archived