BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Korean International Set For Rovers Trial

Ultimately its Allardyce who will decide yay or nay - and no amount of 20 yard volleys on youtube will help him if he doesnt cut the mustard in a few weeks time down at Brockhall.

But, no harm in looking at a few clips and dreaming he's a young Tugay is there?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N'Zonzi is okay, but some of the reviews/hype he gets around here is frankly embarrassing. Next Vieira? It actually insults me to here that, god knows how the great man feels.

Relax mate... i think if you should ask Nzonzi if he is the next Viera he will tell you no. He has done more than just okay, he has actually been a shining light this season considering he came from the lower leagues in France. Its not just on this board that people are raving about him, but there are already talk that bigger clubs are watching him closely. Along with Dunny, he has been a breath of fresh air in a midfield that has been frankly embarrassing.

I'm sure it makes him retch and puts him right off his cornflakes. Probably has trouble sleeping, too.

I know Bryan, there are some things even a World Cup winners medal can't fix. Bloody N'Zonzi.

And Iceman, at no point did I suggest N'Zonzi sees himself as the new Paddy V, it's pretty much just Hughesy TBH.

I know Bryan, there are some things even a World Cup winners medal can't fix. Bloody N'Zonzi.

And Iceman, at no point did I suggest N'Zonzi sees himself as the new Paddy V, it's pretty much just Hughesy TBH.

I know you did not say he was the next Viera, was just pointing out that Nzonzi would not think that either. He is a young lad, who has done better than anybody could have expected. If Sam can find more young talent, who could do a job like Nzonzi is doing then fantastic. If this Korean turns out to be good, then im liking the fact that Sam is going for youngsters to add to the experience we have.

Archived