BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Togo Team Bus Fired Upon

Shocking events which...

1. will play into the hands of the big european clubs who surely would love to see an end to the disruption that this competition causes.

2. will put a huge question mark over the World Cup.

But did anybody spot a little irony in Abebayors statement that he just wanted to go home. :wacko:

A pretty conclusion to draw- like saying the problems between Georgia and Russia raise questions about the FA cup final. You're talking 1000 miles away....

If didier drogba gets shot how will we tell the difference that he has been shot or just diving again

I heard Chelsea are after a new goalkeeper... That Togo Goalkeeper seems a good choice as he is a good shot stopper

African Team pulls out of international tournament

If you got Togo you got Togo

The Togo team are practicing penalities tonight so they can perform better in a shootout

Its people who are opposed to having the WC in Africa, that are looking to paint a bad picture. Im not referring to you Theno, just in general.

I quite like having the world cup in SA or anywhere deep in the southern hemisphere. Pitch temperatures in the 60's and 70's must give us a better chance of winning it than having to charge around playing 'English' football in 90 degree heat and oppressive humidity. I'm just old enough to rem the horrors of the Munich Olyhmpics in '72.

Angolan Police have named their prime suspect for the recent attack on the Togo team bus.

Withover 300 shots fired and only 3 on target, it is understood that they are keen to speak to Dirk Kuyt.

Archived