BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What Mobile Phone Do U Currently Have?

Nokia 5800. Cracked the screen during the Chelsea cup match. Not insured so it's either pay for a repair or buy a new handset.

Now I want either the HTC HD2 or Nokia N900.

N900 looks really good.. nice specs & a massive 32gb..

my n95 8gb is totally maxed out on apss like bbc iplayer, symtorrent, screen snap.. loads of good ueeful stuff got no room for owt else lol

N900 looks really good.. nice specs & a massive 32gb..

my n95 8gb is totally maxed out on apss like bbc iplayer, symtorrent, screen snap.. loads of good ueeful stuff got no room for owt else lol

To be honest, that's why one of the reasons I'm not mad about the iPhone. Once you max out the memory (or whatever), you have to ditch the phone and upgrade. As apps become bigger in size, they'll quickly fill up. At least with Nokia (and others) you can use a mini sd card to expand.

Plus I'm tight and don't what to pay £35 per month for the same contract I have now at £15 per month!

Nokia 5800. Cracked the screen during the Chelsea cup match. Not insured so it's either pay for a repair or buy a new handset.

I cracked the screen on my 5800 the other day. Got a new one fitted at the phone shop opposite King Street petrol station for £45, if that's any help.

Archived