BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] London Supporters' Group?

yawnsie

Just wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with the London supporters club. I've just moved down south so it'd be good to find somewhere I can watch the Rovers. I sent an email on the website (manymilesfromhome.co.uk) but got no reply - looks like it hasn't been updated for a while though, Cheers!

Just wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with the London supporters club. I've just moved down south so it'd be good to find somewhere I can watch the Rovers. I sent an email on the website (manymilesfromhome.co.uk) but got no reply - looks like it hasn't been updated for a while though, Cheers!

If you're on Facebook, there is a page there, too.

They are not very big on organising viewing get-togethers, but I would like to start something like that through here and the FB page.

I also live in the south. I met the people from the london supporters club at the Fulham game - well to be more exact - the eight bells. A few days later they emailed me. From a personal point, I see no benefits for my wife and I to join. My wife and I get to the occasional game.

Please pm me and tell me where in the south you are.

i am currently a part of the london supporters club and its been handy so far. letter in the post recently with application forms for away tickets in the london area aswell as other information on get togethers etc.

i also play for a rovers supporters club team who play in a supporters club league every sunday, its good crack and a good way to meet other rovers fans in the district.

get in touch if you need any more info.

• 2 months later...

I was just about to do a post about watching game on sunday in south West London...the Famous 3 Kings pub next to the West Kensoigton tube station is a good venue if you anyway near..i'll be going and usually see one or 2 others in there.

I was just about to do a post about watching game on sunday in south West London...the Famous 3 Kings pub next to the West Kensoigton tube station is a good venue if you anyway near..i'll be going and usually see one or 2 others in there.

In the absence of other suggestions I will head there then- thanks.

im from south east london and go to nearly every game, haven’t missed a home game all season and only missed three away,

never been part of the london supporters club, but could be good to get it going on here/facebook for travel arrangements, as i normally have a spare seat or two in the car,

would be good to get a mini bus / coach going every week!

potentially there could be alot of interest as there is quite a large London rovers following!

i will set up a facebook group for it and see what interest it has for next season!

Justin

Archived