BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

Can a mod add a poll please?

Should he stay or be sold?? (or you could even argue he could be shot - like a useless horse!!)

The only way to get rid of this 'player' is to get pressure on the board, im sorry but he annoys :angry2: me so much now & every time he plays we may aswell have 10 men on the field.

I know he has the odd fan, but I suspect the majority want rid???

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the point of a poll?

We all unanimously agree, he shouldnt wear our shirt again. It says alot when he plays ahead of people like Reid. How far back has injuries hit Reidy?!

Because I often see posts saying we are being unfair, picking on him, bullying etc and that he isnt that bad.

Well im sorry but he is BY FAR the WORST player we have!

If he were a horse, I'd shoot him.

If I was a sniper, id shoot him anyway! At least we would get the insurance compo for him! All £5 of it!

Is this some effort to defuse the heat on Sam by targeting Andrews?

We all know he's out of his depth, but the buck stops with the man who picks him.

Not at all.

Im not happy with Sam either...results must improve - however thats for another thread.

This is one to GET RID of Andrews. Im sorry but the safest thing for us is for this big girl to leave and then that way, injuries or not - he cant play for us anymore. Id rather see any player in the middle than him, including Mokoena!

Andrews is our scapegoat. Plenty of players have been bigger fails than KA. Versus Sunderland he had a couple of excellent long-range strikes and I knew that post-game, no-one would remember them and they'd be barely acknowledged.

Players such as Benni (unprofessional) and MGP (woeful) infuriate me a whole lot more than Keith, who's ability to point at things isn't appreciated enough...

I will say it as well. He can only do as good as he knows how to. We have seen his best and its mediocre. He shouldnt be picked. I cant see how much worse we will be off if we played Zurab lets say in his position. He doesnt contribute anything positive. Makes Mokoena look like Maradona.

Can a mod add a poll please?

Should he stay or be sold?? (or you could even argue he could be shot - like a useless horse!!)

The only way to get rid of this 'player' is to get pressure on the board, im sorry but he annoys :angry2: me so much now & every time he plays we may aswell have 10 men on the field.

I know he has the odd fan, but I suspect the majority want rid???

He isn't exactly a saleable asset. You can only sell a player if there is a market for him, I am not aware of a market for Andrews.

I don't think Andrews is the issue with any of our problems. If Andrews gets picked all he can do is give it his all. I bet he wakes every morning and pinches himself as I'm sure he too can't believe he's a Premier League footballer. The issue is squad selection, you can't knock the lad for not having the ability as it's the manager putting him out there.

....Yawn

Hence the need for a poll

Andrews is our scapegoat. Plenty of players have been bigger fails than KA. Versus Sunderland he had a couple of excellent long-range strikes and I knew that post-game, no-one would remember them and they'd be barely acknowledged.

Nobody remembered them because they flew wide - just like Givets volley last night, and MGP's wayward shot.....

Poll needed.......

He isn't exactly a saleable asset. You can only sell a player if there is a market for him, I am not aware of a market for Andrews.

I don't think Andrews is the issue with any of our problems. If Andrews gets picked all he can do is give it his all.

Gives his all - what was his all when stood on Robbo's toes for the 1st or when he didnt even put a tackle in on Micah Richards for thier second (Yes others did it too, but there's an example of not 'giving your all')

As for saleable - Fulham made an official bid for him over £2m :angry2::angry2:

So why not just Private message a Mod instead of starting a new thread that will go over the same things that are discussed on the other Andrews one?

A poll can be added to a topic anytime - when a mod see's it, hopefully they will do it!

Im sorry that you are Keiths love-child but there is nothing we can do about that :blush:

The guy isn't good enough, but the manager keeps picking him, and he gives his all.

Why didn't Allardyce sell him to Fulham when he had the chance?

Its down to the manager not the player.

Hence the need for a poll

Nobody remembered them because they flew wide - just like Givets volley last night, and MGP's wayward shot.....

Poll needed.......

Gives his all - what was his all when stood on Robbo's toes for the 1st or when he didnt even put a tackle in on Micah Richards for thier second (Yes others did it too, but there's an example of not 'giving your all')

As for saleable - Fulham made an official bid for him over £2m :angry2::angry2:

We all know he is not good enough so he should not be selected. End of. Why start a poll to humiliate one of our own players? Ridiculous. We all know he's not the answer but it's not us that pick him.

There are far more important issues than Andrews. I've backed Sam all along and will continue to do so but why does he pick Andrews ahead of say Bert in midfield? or Reid? That is where the problem is.

I'm sick of hearing about the bid from Fulham, they aint knocking on or door to buy him now so he's not a saleable item.

A poll can be added to a topic anytime - when a mod see's it, hopefully they will do it!

Im sorry that you are Keiths love-child but there is nothing we can do about that :blush:

That's very mature, do you have any Mum jokes? :rolleyes:

It just seems like you've started a new thread about Andrews so you can stand on your soap box, get yourself noticed and preach to everyone first hand.

Why not post your first post in the Andrews thread that already exists?

Personally, I think we should keep Andrews, he's no world beater but he's an alright stand in.

That's very mature, do you have any Mum jokes? :rolleyes:

Personally, I think we should keep Andrews, he's no world beater but when called upon he can do a job.

What job - tea lady?? :blink:

As for your mum - no sorry im not that into her either!

Archived