BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews - Time He Went

Hughesy

685 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keith Stay or Go?

What job - tea lady?? :blink:

As for your mum - no sorry im not that into her either!

Oh you do! how witty ;)

Just so you know i've changed my post to include a job title for Andrews.

Also could you answer my question as to why you didn't post in the Andrews thread that's already up and running?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know he is not good enough so he should not be selected. End of. Why start a poll to humiliate one of our own players? Ridiculous.

Its the only way to get peer pressure on the club to get rid of him.

Im sorry but he infuriates me, every single time he plays!

Guest Kamy100

Its the only way to get peer pressure on the club to get rid of him.

Im sorry but he infuriates me, every single time he plays!

But I thought that you said that we were all meant to back the team, regardless of what was happening on the pitch, surely a "real fan" like yourself shouldn't be advocating a witch hunt against a player, leave that to us "part-timers".

He gets selected because he is never, ever injured. Grella/Dunn/Reid have all fallen by the wayside during the Christmas period, and there have been occasions when the only fit CM we have has been Keith. I personally blame the bloke who bought him with the crime of ruining our midfield more so then Big Sam, although now Dunny is fit id like to think that Andrews gets a spell on the bench. He is a useless player. Roberts and Andrews together are everything which is wrong about our club at the moment. Effort but no talent.

:rolleyes: This is the most ridiculous thread on here, and that takes some doing!!!!

Mods, can we start the following threads and polls:

MGP - Time he went

Paul Robinson - Time he went

Jason Roberts - Time he went

Franco Di Santo - Time he went

Hughesy - Time he went :P

We have a thread for super Keith, so why create another thread. There is just to much KA love going on!!!

:rolleyes: This is the most ridiculous thread on here, and that takes some doing!!!!

Mods, can we start the following threads and polls:

MGP - Time he went

Paul Robinson - Time he went

Jason Roberts - Time he went

Franco Di Santo - Time he went

Hughesy - Time he went :P

We have a thread for super Keith, so why create another thread. There is just to much KA love going on!!!

Totally useless player who should never have been bought and who should have been sold while we had the opportunity. I'd say that at least 90% of our fan base wants to see the back of him.

Nevertheless, while the manager continues to play him, there's not really much that can be done. With Dunn, Pedersen and Hoilett also on their way out at the end of the season, there's no way that he will be sold either. He will very much be a part of our squad in the 2010/11 season - something we need to get used to, unfortunately :(

Bloody typical of our number one fan with 54 posts in the last 24 hours. Get a job or if you have one do some work.

This constant targetting ofd Andrews is vindictive and unneccessary. You should hang your head in shame.

Andrews is our scapegoat. Plenty of players have been bigger fails than KA. Versus Sunderland he had a couple of excellent long-range strikes and I knew that post-game, no-one would remember them and they'd be barely acknowledged.

Players such as Benni (unprofessional) and MGP (woeful) infuriate me a whole lot more than Keith, who's ability to point at things isn't appreciated enough...

Spot on

• Backroom

Pointless thread, everyone knows he's not good enough.

Selling him would obviously be attractive to anyone involved but it isn't that simple because who would want him?

Same with many other players.

Bloody typical of our number one fan with 54 posts in the last 24 hours. Get a job or if you have one do some work.

This constant targetting ofd Andrews is vindictive and unneccessary. You should hang your head in shame.

Its not a case of get a job....its a case of you getting better at your job and then you will have more spare time ;)

ANDREWS IS SH!TE - I stand by that!

Its not a case of get a job....its a case of you getting better at your job and then you will have more spare time ;)

ANDREWS IS SH!TE - I stand by that!

You have a lot to learn - the better you get in your job, the harder it gets if you have any ambition; and the higher up the ladder you move, the greater the work load the more your responsibilities increase.

When you take this into context in repect of Andrews, at least he has some ambition in trying to improve himself, whereby those prepared to critise are prepared to just sit back and abuse without backing it up their abusive comment with constructive critisism.

As for my earlier post "Andrews reminds me of a best mate who you knew was crap, but when you put your jumpers down for a kick about and it came to picking a team you always picked him because he was your mate" I should back that up by saying that "you always picked him because he was your mate and stood by him because in your heart you hoped that he would improve"

When you take this into context in repect of Andrews, at least he has some ambition in trying to improve himself, whereby those prepared to critise are prepared to just sit back and abuse without backing it up their abusive comment with constructive critisism.

BOOOOOO

Stop being a footballer and become a builder.

(Is that constructive enough...)

He is Irish after all.

You have a lot to learn - the better you get in your job, the harder it gets if you have any ambition; and the higher up the ladder you move, the greater the work load the more your responsibilities increase.

"you always picked him because he was your mate and stood by him because in your heart you hoped that he would improve"

I agree totally with your ambition statement - Im exactly that way...

As for Andrews - I get what your saying - but we cannot afford any passengers at the moment, we cant afford that luxury.

Why wasn't this posted in the already existing Keith Andrews thread?

I wanted to get a poll going - it didnt happen though!

Archived