BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flitcroft And Jansen

Don't think there is already a topic for this - but apologies if I've missed it.

Matt Jansen (My favourite ever Rover - as I'm sure he is to a few people on here) and Garry Flitcroft will be in the Blues Bar on Wednesday 3rd February - tickets £5.

I've been to the last couple of these (Dunn/Hignett)(Flowers/Robinson) and they've both been excellent nights. For your fiver you get a free pint, a pie, usually a couple of cards of the players to get signed, a free quiz, a couple of hours of the players answering questions and a chance to get your pictures taken with them. Fantastic Value!

Forget Everton - Blackburn Rovers are the real peoples club.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only my opinion and not being picky cos this sort of event is good, but stuff like this should be free to ST holders. There are so many cheap bundles about that ST holders need to be reassured that their investment is worth it. Alternatively the pie and pint should be free to ST holders and not to others.

Only my opinion and not being picky cos this sort of event is good, but stuff like this should be free to ST holders. There are so many cheap bundles about that ST holders need to be reassured that their investment is worth it. Alternatively the pie and pint should be free to ST holders and not to others.

Want owt else for 200 quid bar the 18games? :blink:

Its a fiver, hardly the earth-shattering sum of money.

The pie and pint alone must be worth a fiver!!!! They're giving the season tickets away as it is. They've got to try and generate income some how.

The only way that season ticket holders can be reassured about their investment is by what happens on the pitch. Sadly at this moment in time, it's not reassuring in the slightest.

Want owt else for 200 quid bar the 18games? :blink:

Its a fiver, hardly the earth-shattering sum of money.

Ah.... you sit in the cheap seats I see. Please rem not everybody does. :P

The necessary evil that is the 'bob a bucketful' bundles prob wind the 'more discerning' supporters up much more than the 'Riverside outer' mob.

Just wondering if anyone knows where u can get from? Would the club shop sell them, or the ticket office?

Sorry probably a really obvious question i know.

Ticket office sold them the previous times, so I presume you'd be able to also get them from the shop in town or from the website.

Will they be available on the night and can under 16's go?

The last one I went to you could turn up on the day and pay to get in but you didn't get a free pint!

Ticket office sold them the previous times, so I presume you'd be able to also get them from the shop in town or from the website.

The last one I went to you could turn up on the day and pay to get in but you didn't get a free pint!

My wife and I went to the Kevin Gallager and Jason Wilcox evening. Which was a very good and interesting evening. I don't see why this one should be any different, probable worth going.

Talking to a mate at work who plays under flirty at Leigh. He says they have a game on same night so would mean the eveni g would have to be cancelled, Jansen plays for Leigh too, so couldn't do an evening with just him

Bloody predictive text, meant to say flitty!

Talking to a mate at work who plays under flirty at Leigh. He says they have a game on same night so would mean the eveni g would have to be cancelled, Jansen plays for Leigh too, so couldn't do an evening with just him

Bloody predictive text, meant to say flitty!

Yea I've just looked at the Leigh website, they play Ratcliffe Borough on that day. Lots of catch up to be doing in the Unibond league due to the snow etc.

I cant make it up for that but anyone going to ask Garry exactly how much he paid the press to try and keep his affairs under wraps?

I was tempted to ask if he can recommend any good nursery nurses in the area.

EDIT: Or even better. 'Garry with the current team struggling on the road this season, would you say it was easier playing away from home when you were at the club?' ;)

Archived