BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Death Of 'Barmy Army'

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having a beer with Paytes, Calders and Kevin Mc D a couple of weeks ago, we all agree the end of Rovers is coming, be it this season or next relegation will finish you off, that's if your fan's henious chanting doesn't first. I woke up feeling very strange.

Then when I went back to bed that evening, matron had needed to change all my sheets.

Interesting obsevation, unfortunatley for you the messiah (Andy Payton) left our side long ago and we have still prospered.

As for a championship manager, I do beleive he's now a premiership manager with a premiership backroom staff.

At least we didn't go for Paul Ince and get so desperate because of his terrible reign that we sold our souls and employed hoof ball Sam and his bung brigade.

Typos do not equate to bad grammar.

Your fat dwarf mate Andy is certainly prospering.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2009/07/03/former-celtic-star-andy-payton-found-with-mini-cannabis-farm-86908-21491129/

Thats a joke right? Been done at Burnley for as long as I have been watching them - though in fairness not so much in the last 5/10 years

agreed longsider. it's def not an original rovers song. been sung all over at all grounds for years.

hardly know anyone who actually likes the barny army chant. makes me feel sick.

it just gets sung out of apathy, in the knowledge that 'nora and edith' in the riverside will clap along!

we are the rovers (ooooh)

we hate burnley

No way, 'I love BARMY ARMY!'. I'm actually beginning to love 'GET INTO 'EM' as well, just because it's such a rubbish chant.

'Barmy Army' might be a bit simple, but it gets the ground bouncing more than any other song we have because everyone can get involved.

BARMY ARMY!

BARMY ARMY!

BARMY ARMY!

Not too challenging then for the singers?

the worrying thing is ranulf probably actually believes we copied all their songs.

the only thing 30 years BFC have got, is an even worse song selection than us....and you nicked the betrie mee song from many other clubs, including utd who sing it.

He is probably one of the dingle porky tellers that think they created "who ate all the pies".

come on ranulf, you can do it....it starts

"but we did"

:lol:

and as for andy payton, god he was sh*te at football! did he mention trudging off, getting abuse by rovers fans at tiny morgue?

the worrying thing is ranulf probably actually believes we copied all their songs.

the only thing 30 years BFC have got, is an even worse song selection than us....and you nicked the betrie mee song from many other clubs, including utd who sing it.

He is probably one of the dingle porky tellers that think they created "who ate all the pies".

come on ranulf, you can do it....it starts

"but we did"

:lol:

and as for andy payton, god he was sh*te at football! did he mention trudging off, getting abuse by rovers fans at tiny morgue?

Good grief, next you will be saying we copied NNN from you as well.

Kalinic, whoaaah oh

Kailinic, whoaaah oh

He came from Hadjuk Split

He thinks Burnley are sh*t

Kalinic, whoaaah oh

Kailinic, whoaaah oh

repeat ad nauseam

Just a variation on a song/tune sung by lots of clubs about various players. Might lose marks for originality though. Oh well, at least I tried!!

I too find the Barmy Army (or as most Rovers fans sing, "Berrrrmy Errrrmy" :blush: ) chant cringeworthy. We are one of the least barmy group of fans around. Add to that the "geddddintooooem" thud thud thud chant. Tedious.

Good grief, next you will be saying we copied NNN from you as well.

nope, because unlike most of your lot, we don't feel the need to constantly tell lies.

NNN was your song (clearly) about behind leagues ahead of Rovers, thus never playing us again.

Obviously the rival club would throw it straight back at you when the tables turned and for the last 30 years plus, we have led the way.

the Irony of NNN probably lost on you though.

Now get back to telling your kids that BFC invented generally all of footballs modern song book, and that tiny town stuck out in the middle of the hills has led the way throughout the country. :lol:

Archived