BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will absolutely run riot and unfortunately I fear for what will happen after this game.

We have no realistic prospect of getting anything other than a heavy defeat, Wolves were at best average and created no real threat yet beat us easily.

I really am worried about the aftermath of this game now.

What's with all this defeatist talk? Remember after Dunkirk......"we'll fight them on the beaches etc etc" Sraighten your back man and get out there and give them HELL!!!!!

OOPPPSS! What am I saying?

What's with all this defeatist talk? Remember after Dunkirk......"we'll fight them on the beaches etc etc" Sraighten your back man and get out there and give them HELL!!!!!

OOPPPSS! What am I saying?

LOL Fife Rover

We're on the 2.08 from Edinburgh tomorrow - I'm giving evidence in the Scottish Parliament first on the Right to Buy. I'll sink a few pints on the way down and then some more in Uncle jack's. Looking forward to giving wee Fergie some stick :)

LOL Fife Rover

We're on the 2.08 from Edinburgh tomorrow - I'm giving evidence in the Scottish Parliament first on the Right to Buy. I'll sink a few pints on the way down and then some more in Uncle jack's. Looking forward to giving wee Fergie some stick smile.gif

Oh dear! I wish I had known that a couple of days ago DBWH; I am booked on the 12.08 from Edinburgh now. Still never mind, maybe another time?

Tickets sorted and 4 days left...... Cum on Rovers.. This is a must not LOSE game at all costs.....

Any1 know if tickets 1-10 are at the very right of the stand as you view pitch or if they are close to burnley fans in same stand??? We have tickets 9,10,11,12 and 13 you see..?

3rd time Iv been turf now and lets hope we can replicate the 1st time when Jason Mac and Marcus Bent made my day.

2-2 I can see a hard fought game, However I hope we can sneek it and Pedderzon will have a stormer ;-)

This is her and she IS bothered. It is possible to get there without sitting in a layby for 3 hours on a coach!

Things are rather frosty in my house at the moment, despite me claiming shes not bothered.....

She won't have my ticket, I've offered, but if anyone has a spare we'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Cheers.

There was a song yesterday - something like 'We are gonna have a party when the dingles go down' or something??

Yep.

"We're havin' a party; when the dingles go down" repeated for a bit, until someone shouts another opening, eg:

"We're havin' a party; when the dingles go down"

"Pass the parcel; when the dingles go down"

"Karoke, when the dingles go down"

"Birthday cake; when the dingles go down"

Originally a FC Utd anti glazer song.

A friend wants to get something printed on a jumper when she travels to turf moor on Sunday. Has anybody any suggestions, need to know before tomorrow if possible.

The immortal words of Bob fleming..........

'We are the most successful Town Club in England, let alone Lancashire. They were just saying hello.'

You will absolutely run riot and unfortunately I fear for what will happen after this game.

We have no realistic prospect of getting anything other than a heavy defeat, Wolves were at best average and created no real threat yet beat us easily.

I really am worried about the aftermath of this game now.

Stop with the reverse phsycho....psyc..... HEAD GAMES heh heh

Archived