BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure that will be an option - there was simply no 'solo' travel to Ewood. You wanted a ticket you got on coach, I would expect you to endure the same draconian restrictions on your freedom of movement.

Was like that last time, we simply got on the coach, got tickets, then got off the coach. Got other measures in place this time though :rover:

Was like that last time, we simply got on the coach, got tickets, then got off the coach. Got other measures in place this time though :rover:

If you want to go to the game you will have to travel on coaches from Ewood, exactly as Burnley did. It's not yet been decided whether tickets will be issued on the coaches or beforehand but one thing is sure - if you make your own way there you won't get in. Should we both be in the same league next season there may be some reduction in the security arrangements but not for this game. All this from the Fans Forum last week.

Yes, but he's in the home end. :lol:

I've only ever missed one Derby game since my first one in 1970 and that cheesed me off no end. Now I used to know quite a few Dingles from when I worked in Buhnlah and Nelson and Accrington & Blackburn come to think of it. I am sure I could tap one up. Just the small matter of getting over from Zurich to sort out....... :brfc:

Be great on the train as well.

If you want to go to the game you will have to travel on coaches from Ewood, exactly as Burnley did. It's not yet been decided whether tickets will be issued on the coaches or beforehand but one thing is sure - if you make your own way there you won't get in. Should we both be in the same league next season there may be some reduction in the security arrangements but not for this game. All this from the Fans Forum last week.

I'm just saying what we did last time, as I already said though I won't be doing that this time round.

I'm just saying what we did last time, as I already said though I won't be doing that this time round.

I was on the train last time as well Dave, would love to do it again. I just dont know what the crack will be with the tickets, but i will try my best to make my own way there.

Not missed a derby in my life, always been on the train apart from the 1st time when back in division 1.

Looking like I'm going to be in Philadelphia on derby day!

Does anyone know anywhere in Philly that will be showing the game at 7am on a Sunday morning? (Long shot I know)

Looks like it'll be BBC updates for me then, although on a positive note, if we do lose I'm out of the country and will hopefully avoid any backlash.

If you can get to an internet bar or somat you might be able to watch it online there are some good websites that will show it myp2p.eu is one of them, didnt want to put a link in just in case people complain

I will be attending. Myself and Paytes. Glenn Little may be joining us.

Quote from the burnley website:

"Andy payton starts work tomorrow as a binman for biffa, hows it ended like this for him"

:lol::lol::lol:

Things are looking good folks league table as it stands so far tonight. Look who's in the drop zone lets hope they stay there.

Projected table based on latest scores

Position Team P GD PTS

Full Premier League table

1 Man Utd 23 34 50

2 Arsenal 22 34 48

3 Chelsea 21 34 48

4 Tottenham 23 20 41

5 Liverpool 23 14 38

6 Man City 21 12 38

7 Aston Villa 21 11 36

8 Birmingham 21 2 33

9 Fulham 22 0 27

10 Everton 21 -4 26

11 Stoke 21 -7 25

12 Blackburn 22 -16 24

13 Sunderland 21 -8 23

14 Wigan 20 -21 22

15 Bolton 21 -13 21

16 West Ham 22 -9 20

17 Wolves 22 -21 20

18 Burnley 22 -22 20

19 Hull 22 -26 19

20 Portsmouth 21 -14 15

• Backroom

If it stays like that and we go into tomorrow having the chance to open a 7 point gap (granted having played an extra game) it would be very nice indeed

Archived