BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan At Home - 27Th January 2010

cn174

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hughsey how can you have a pop over watching city v utd on the box when your going to piggies and scum?i KNOW ITS DIFFERENT NIGHT BEFORE YOU SAY)

Because that is just a live game - it doesnt affect my affinity to Blackburn Rovers.

I still cant decide what to do tomorrow - Rovers shirt or not!? :lol: Would both sets of fans kick off with me, or would I get a bad reaction from both?! :rolleyes:

Love the happy meter.

Jacobsen, is he not still injured, i know there was a game (90 min) behind closed doors, where JR came through the full session :( hopefully it's no further than the bench for him.

i was thinking..

........................Robbo

Emerton...Nelson..Givet...Chimbo

..................Reid,,,N'Zonzi

Hoilett................................Olsson

.............Kalinic....Di santo

Like. This is probably the team I would go for. Hoilett can be ineffective at times, so I'd make sure Diouf was on the bench to bring on if he is running after his own arse.

Like. This is probably the team I would go for. Hoilett can be ineffective at times, so I'd make sure Diouf was on the bench to bring on if he is running after his own arse.

Diouf aint lazy, but COMPLETELY ineffective! I'd have Salgado on the bench, so that Bert could be pushed up if Hoilett does nowt.

Preston Hairdresser twisting the knife:

Blackburn v Wigan

Blackburn are under a bit of pressure at the moment. However, their last home Premier League game was a 2-0 win over Fulham, so that should offer some encouragement to Sam Allardyce and his side.

At the risk of boring everyone to death, you are never quite sure what sort of Wigan performance to expect.

They were absolutely atrocious against Notts County in the first half, but pulled it back to force a replay.

I think Blackburn's physical and aerial presence will be too good for Wigan but it will be interesting to see what sort of crowd numbers we will see at Ewood Park. They have been poor of late.

Verdict: 2-1

Im assuming he meant the Villa semi final. Which on its own is fair enough. But clearly our attendances have been very good this season. Just imagine what they would have been with a decent team on the pitch...

He may want to look at his beloved Preston first, they just about muster five figures most weeks.

Absolute clown.

Samba is out with a red, Grella and Jacobsen are out with thigh injuries, and Roberts is still doubtful. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8475828.stm

-----------Kalinic----Di Santo

Olsson-----Pedersen----NZonzi-----Emerton

Givet------Jones------Nelsen----Chimbonda

---------------Robinson

OR, alternatively, in case Sam wants everyone's head to explode due to surprise:

Hoilett-----Kalinic-----Di Santo

Olsson-------NZonzi-----Emerton

Givet---Jones------Nelsen----Chimbonda

------------Robinson

Either way, Rovers to win 3-1.

Very hard to guess what sort of line-up is coming tomorrow. I'd guess something like...

Robbo

Salgado Samba Givet Chimbonda

Emerton Reid N'Zonzi Olsson

Kalinic Di Santo

Got a feeling Pedersen might play instead of Di Santo though, in the Dunn/McCarthy role.

Very hard to guess what sort of line-up is coming tomorrow. I'd guess something like...

Robbo

Salgado Samba Givet Chimbonda

Emerton Reid N'Zonzi Olsson

Kalinic Di Santo

Got a feeling Pedersen might play instead of Di Santo though, in the Dunn/McCarthy role.

Samba's suspended, Chuck. How could you forget?

Apart from that, I like the look of your side.

Samba's suspended, Chuck. How could you forget?

Apart from that, I like the look of your side.

Hah, oops. I kind of remembered because I've stuck Chimbo and Salgado at full back, for some reason I've just put Samba instead of Nelsen. I think my mind was on lunch...

Wigan goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic is poised for his Premier League debut at Blackburn after Chris Kirkland was ruled out for a fortnight with an injured collarbone.

The Serbia international, on loan from Sporting Lisbon until the end of the season, made his debut in Saturday's 2-2 FA Cup draw at League Two side Notts County.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1246174/Blackburn-v-WIGAN-Vladimir-Stojkovic-sticks-Chris-Kirkland-sidelined.html?ITO=1490

Archived