• Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it's something like:

Robinson

Chimbonda-Nelsen-Samba-Givet

Diouf-Emerton-N'zonzi-Olsson

Pedersen

Kalinic

Pretty good lineup... would prefer Hoilett in place of Diouf, but to be fair, Hoilett hasn't been as impressive when starting compared to when he's been brought on as a sub.

I'm guessing it's something like:

Robinson

Chimbonda-Nelsen-Samba-Givet

Diouf-Emerton-N'zonzi-Olsson

Pedersen

Kalinic

Pretty good lineup... would prefer Hoilett in place of Diouf, but to be fair, Hoilett hasn't been as impressive when starting compared to when he's been brought on as a sub.

I think that'll be the line up, but with N'Zonzi in front of the back four and Gamst in the left centre of midfield. Pity Diouf as he is the second worst player we have at the club.

Quite pleased with the line-up except Diouf. He's dreadful.

A point I made in our last game but our bench is very weak IMO. Hopefully something that will be adressed before the deadline.

Still afraid I think we'll lose 3-2. Bleddy West Ham.

To be fair it has been already with Basturk and Linganzi! Will at least hopefully see Keith moved off the bench!

How many have we bought to the Hammers? Our support are in fine voice - or West Hams fans are always this quiet.

Definetely haven't come flying out the gates like against Wigan, almost like we've sat back and let the game play out, the longer it stays 0-0 the more frustrated West Ham will get in turn hopefully we will then start to push forward.

Is it just me who isn't too disappointed so far, Niko is a bit isolated but since we are the away side it makes sense not to be trying to dictate the play West Ham haven't threatened really so far, they are playing a lot of long balls and Samba especially is doing well with it

• Backroom

But if we had a good attacking midfielder playing just off Kalinic we possibly wouldnt need another striker.

Even if we had another we would still play 1 up away I imagine

Yes we are, but other board members will happily tell you that we don't need another striker :)

But surely it is the midfield that helps us get going forward so we have strengthened that position already. I don't think anyone will deny that we need another striker just that the midfield was the place that needed the strengthening more

Archived