BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Office

I have read this forum for quite some time without posting myself but I think I need to break my duck. I know the ticket office has been criticised in the past so thought I would tell you my experience today. I am a season ticket holder in the B’Burn End with my mother who is a pensioner. She has missed most of the exciting moments this season ( yes there have been plenty before the doom and gloom guys chip in ) because everyone stands up when we attack and she can’t see. So we went to the ground today to request our seats to be moved. The ticket office staff were brilliant they gave us several options of seats and spent an hour taking us around the ground to sit in them and choose which we thought was the best. I honestly do not think I could have been treated any better. I thank the member of staff who helped us and hope that any other board member who has similar positive experience gives the club the credit it deservers.

On a separate note Alan Curbishley was at the ground at around 2.30pm not sure if this was due to the youth cup but it was a bit early for that????

I have read this forum for quite some time without posting myself but I think I need to break my duck. I know the ticket office has been criticised in the past so thought I would tell you my experience today. I am a season ticket holder in the B’Burn End with my mother who is a pensioner. She has missed most of the exciting moments this season ( yes there have been plenty before the doom and gloom guys chip in ) because everyone stands up when we attack and she can’t see. So we went to the ground today to request our seats to be moved. The ticket office staff were brilliant they gave us several options of seats and spent an hour taking us around the ground to sit in them and choose which we thought was the best. I honestly do not think I could have been treated any better. I thank the member of staff who helped us and hope that any other board member who has similar positive experience gives the club the credit it deservers.

On a separate note Alan Curbishley was at the ground at around 2.30pm not sure if this was due to the youth cup but it was a bit early for that????

That's great feedback for the ticket office staff, more proof that our club really does look after the fans. Credit to the ticket office staff.

As for the Curbs comment, I'm choosing to ignore it!!!!

I think in the past few years our ticket office has become very good. A few weeks ago I wanted to buy 36 tickets spread over 4 away games (must be mad!) but it wasn't a problem at all.

On the flip side, just been to Wigan tonight - I booked my tickets on the internet this morning. I went with my booking confirmation to collect them before the game and they couldn't find it and begun questionning me about if I was really me :blink: Turns out they had stuck the tickets in the post, so they'll arrive probably on Monday.

Then I got inside and saw someone I knew and they were going mad. Their season tickets eventually arrived this afternoon so they didn't think much of it and went to the game. When they got there, despite renewing from last season they found that all 6 season tickets weren't in the seats from last season but had all been given random single seats. The 6 year old and 7 year old had been given seats in a completely different stand.

They went to the ticket office to try and get it sorted and were told if they wanted to sit together they'd all have to pay £10 for a duplicate ticket. After much arguing they got in anyway are less than impressed.

Archived