BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Terry

Ricky

I am going off a newspaper article posted earlier, may not be the best source but I didn't just add it myself

fair enough mate.

but nevertheless, i dont feel its enough, to start acting like judge judy and demanding a perfect behaviour.

we all make mistakes, thats part of being human.

do i like terry, hell no, but this is blown way out of proportion.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fair enough mate.

but nevertheless, i dont feel its enough, to start acting like judge judy and demanding a perfect behaviour.

we all make mistakes, thats part of being human.

do i like terry, hell no, but this is blown way out of proportion.

Greco, if anyone else behaved in such a disgraceful manner, and brought shame upon the firm they worked for, they would be sacked! so why is Terry any different?

The youth of today do not look up to teachers, policemen, or the church, they look up to celebrities and sports people.

Terry's action therefore have serious and far reaching consequences, isnt it a time we took a stand on condoning this behaviour.

Greco, if anyone else behaved in such a disgraceful manner, and brought shame upon the firm they worked for, they would be sacked! so why is Terry any different?

The youth of today do not look up to teachers, policemen, or the church, they look up to celebrities and sports people.

Terry's action therefore have serious and far reaching consequences, isnt it a time we took a stand on condoning this behaviour.

way out of proportion in my book, a persons private affairs, if they do not contain continuesly law breaking offences, should never affect a persons job.

Firing someone beause he cheated and therefore acted morally wrong, would result in half of the danish population losing their jobs after christmas parties :xmas:

its not about condoning the behaviour, but about being realistic of what demands we can have, when it comes to other people, whether they are famous or not.

way out of proportion in my book, a persons private affairs, if they do not contain continuesly law breaking offences, should never affect a persons job.

Firing someone beause he cheated and therefore acted morally wrong, would result in half of the danish population losing their jobs after christmas parties :xmas:

its not about condoning the behaviour, but about being realistic of what demands we can have, when it comes to other people, whether they are famous or not.

England Football Captain aint a job - it should be a privilege.

[removed]

[removed]

So if piddling on dance floors, screwing around behind your wife's back, including with a work-mate's wife, spitting at opponents, taking dodgy back-handers and getting absolutely ######-faced in-front of Americans on 9/11 isn't what you'd consider bad, what would you define as being "bad" then?

doing a shortlist of someone mistakes, will make anyone look bad. Thats the point ive made all along. Terry is not an angel, he is not perfect, neither am i or anyone else for that matter.

if we had journos, digging dirt up about you, im sure there would be something too.

The difference between Terry and the typical guy, is that Terry actively markets himself as a role model. It helps with his endorsement deals. The truth, on the other hand, is that he lacks the personal character to be a decent role model. If this truth becomes public knowledge, as it has, it will hurt his endorsement deals. That means Terry loses money.

So I am glad to know that Terry was selling a lie. Hopefully the next player who tries to present himself in a certain market friendly light will keep his personal behavior within acceptable limits.

In the public eye he should behave better, kind of makes me dubious as to who found the story as it hurts Englands team more than it hurts Terry so near to the world cup cant be good.

As for his personal life well thats up to him, I cant stand it that press highlight footballers lifes like they are movie stars and their lives are worth reading about, 5 minutes in a locked room with bridge and job done all sorted no need for us to be salivating over what happens to him now.

What he did was wrong plain and simple especially with a mates wife, the fact that annoys me more is that with his money and (fame) he could have a choice over a lot of women, to chose a mates wife is just wrong.

I always find it funny how the woman never gets a mention either did she not consent or something? No I agree lets burn him at the stake and make sure he never plays football again :wacko:

Just incase you read into my post wrong, I dont rate him as a player, I dont rate him as a role model and I dont rate him as an England captain, but there isnt much better.

Didn't he also get done for peeing at the bar in a night club instead of using the toilet?

Always thought he was a k**b, and is exactly the reason why I can't stand the national side anymore, him Lampard, A Cole and J Cole, all tossers.

Is Terry classed as one of the "Golden Generation"? :rolleyes: That lot that embarrassed the country at the last World Cup and then didn't have the decency to come home, keep a low profile and repair their reputation? Some of whom chose instead to earn a few quid out of England's humiliation by publishing books about their abject peformances and have their tacky, gauche weddings splashed all over trashy celebrity magazines (that sh1thead Cashley Cole)?

Stopped bothering about England (despite the appointment of the dignified Capello)since and wont be bothering this summer as long as the likes of Terry and Cole are involed.

Take away the fact she's half naked and you certainly would not risk your marriage for that!!

Take your pick......

1. The flesh is weak.

2. Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone.

3. A standing prick has no conscience!

Basically they all fit with me. It happens. It doesn't make him a better or worse player. Get over with it...... and especially those that '2' applies to! ;)

Take your pick......

1. The flesh is weak.

Basically they all fit with me. It happens. It doesn't make him a better or worse player. Get over with it...... and especially those that '2' applies to! ;)

Fair point but would your behaviour be letting down anyone else other than your family?

Take your pick......

1. The flesh is weak.

My point had nothing to do with morals or taking the high ground. It was simplly that she is quite rough looking. So please take yourself off that perch of yours you love so much.

Wanna bet, where's the lawyers.

Most definately her face looks like a badgers ass. If I was earning 150 grand a week I'd aim much higher. But this is Terry the simple minded chav scum were talking about.

Most definately her face looks like a badgers ass. If I was earning 150 grand a week I'd aim much higher. But this is Terry the simple minded chav scum were talking about.

Prettiest badger's arse I've ever seen and I used to live in Devon.

I would hardly call him simple minded, and if he is fair to to Mr simple for getting to a point in his life where he does earn 150K+ a week.

[removed]

doing a shortlist of someone mistakes, will make anyone look bad. Thats the point ive made all along. Terry is not an angel, he is not perfect, neither am i or anyone else for that matter.

Some mistakes are worse than others, or do you equate them to all be the same?

"Whooops, just went through an amber light, I'm as bad as John Terry."

No-one's perfect, but I would expect certain standards from the England captain, standards that shouldn't be *that* hard to maintain.

Does Terry think he made a mistake in screwing his mate's wife while he was married as well? Well, he's not really suffering for it, is he? So I would wager that he probably doesn't see it as a mistake at all.

So the England captain has now been named as the premier league footballer who was having an affair with a team mates partner. Wayne Bridge has been named as the team mate in question.

He's previously got in trouble for orgnising tours of stamford bridge training facilities at a cost of 10 grand, his dad was caught dealing drugs by the NOTW and his mum and mum in law were caught shoplifting.... good work England Captain.

Was it also not JT who burnt a £50 note on a night out, trying to impress?

Some mistakes are worse than others, or do you equate them to all be the same?

"Whooops, just went through an amber light, I'm as bad as John Terry."

No-one's perfect, but I would expect certain standards from the England captain, standards that shouldn't be *that* hard to maintain.

Does Terry think he made a mistake in screwing his mate's wife while he was married as well? Well, he's not really suffering for it, is he? So I would wager that he probably doesn't see it as a mistake at all.

do you personally know terry, no..? neither do i, but yet you are willing to crusify the punk, for a couple of mistakes. i wont bother, but i could google terry and find 5-6 articles which praises him to the sky, so whats the truth..?

the ones in a postion to take the decisions, are much better suited, as they KNOW him. BUT dont let that get in the way of portraying judge judy.

it all fine sitting comfortably and anonymous behind ones computer, while pointing fingers at others.

well bryan, you are supporting a club, which, at the moment is paying a wife beater, a guy who threatened a former teammate to kill him, (seem to recall rumours of a knife involved, but im not sure), had a bust up with a ball-boy-!! and has the awesome nickname spit.. So how about you wrote a letter to jonh williams, explaining the puritan beliefs you have and why you wont be supporting a club, which pays criminals huge amount of money.

So the England captain has now been named as the premier league footballer who was having an affair with a team mates partner. Wayne Bridge has been named as the team mate in question.

He's previously got in trouble for orgnising tours of stamford bridge training facilities at a cost of 10 grand, his dad was caught dealing drugs by the NOTW and his mum and mum in law were caught shoplifting.... good work England Captain.

Ricky he is a highly paid, poorly educated, badly brought up premier league player. He does not have to be an alter boy to ply his trade. He is a football player and thats that BUT as I have said many times he is not England captain material. Not sure that I know who is mind. The days of players aspiring to be gentlemen of bearing, leaders of men and examples to all are long gone I'm afraid. In today's base and chavvy society where the nations adulation is reserved for soap stars, big brother freaks and overpaid footballers the Billy Wright's, Ronnie Clayton's and Bobby Charltons have been elbowed aside and consigned to the history books.

We haven't had a bloody England captain that I would want as a son in law for years. Butcher prob being the last? We haven't even had one that can pronounce the letter 'F'! 'I fink' or 'I fought' being the usual start to every banal utterance. Double L also is pronounced as a 'W' for no other reason than laziness as is the dropping of any 'T' that comes in the middle of a word. (btw this really is odd cos words like party are so much easier to pronounce as parTy than par ee.)

"I fink me an v boys wiw be avin a par ee lay er." Pathetic and embarrassing to the entire nation. And a pathetic choice by the powers that be to elect such numpties to positions where they will influence subsequent generations.

Rant over.

btw one word in Terry's favour and credit to him for it though it wont stop the press dogs mauling him..... last season I ran into the main entrance (chucking it down if you rem)just as the Chelsea squad were alighting from their coach. They all filed through to the dressing rooms as quickly as they could and past a few 'star gazers' when John Terry broke ranks and marched over to a person in a wheelchair with a camera. He took the camera and gave it to someone else whilst he posed for a photo with the person in the chair. Nice touch and one that appeared spontaineous and warm. Actions do speak louder than words so I'd say decent CH, decent bloke, not an England captain.

Actions do speak louder than words so I'd say decent CH, decent bloke, not an England captain.

Do these other actions not count then? Shagging your mate's missus, the various other bints he's shagged over the years behind his missus back, the b*ll*x he talked as "Dad of the Year", the various drunken antics and the dodgy tour (why someone who earns that much would need extra I do not know).

Thankfully he'll get what he deserves this time - with sponsors dropping him like a stone left, right and centre. Plus I imagine one or two of his teammates will treat him a bit differently now, now it's been shown they can trust him as far as they could throw him...

I don't get this whole infatuation with sports people. People say they're supposed to be role models, but they're not, they are just people who excel at a particular sport. They are no more a role model than some random neighbour down the street. I like Samba because he's huge and he looks like he's going to f**k sh*t up if you give him the wrong look, not because he has good family values and donates to charities.

Archived