BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Terry

Ricky

Can't believe any of that, it's in the 'papers.

If you knew John Terry personally, you'd know that he was a sexually-abstemious monk-like character, who has formed many strictly-platonic relationships with women and has indeed opened a shelter for fallen women in the West London area.

Furthermore, he's know for his shy, reticent character, a frugal recluse who has shunned the material values of Western society, and has instead dedicated himself to the study of medieval scriptures and Latin American poetry. He has published several works in the field of 15th Century attitudes to menstruation.

Speaking as a close friend of John, I am shocked and dismayed at these scandalous distortions of his private life, a tsunami of chinese whispers that bear no relation to the quiet, gentle man that I know.

But if anyone wants to say hello, we're going down china white's this Sunday night to get ######-faced. Cheers!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading this it is hard to say whether he should be stripped of the captaincy cos that is an entirely different issue,but if it causes disharmony in the dressing room that would not be good and according to the mirror the other England team-mates are not happy with Terry so might be better if the pair are not in the same dressing room. I don't blame his wife for ditching him as obviously those marriage vows mean nothing to him also with it being a team mate that is a line you never cross.

The tabloid society at its best.

Yes he is a common man. Like most of the top footballers he has probably risen from a prospective life as a brick layer to earn 150k a week. He's not a politician and probably doesn't have the background to shoulder all the responsibility that you all think he should, purely based on the money he earns.

The fact he is England captain, for me, is purely representative of his ability and leadership on the pitch. Granted, sleeping with a team mates girlfriend isn't going to work wonders with everyone in the dressing room, but these are lads, they are high earning working claas blokes. They are not a bunch of moraley precise politicians.

It appears people expect things from these players that are just never going to happen. Suddenly finding yourself earning an astonishing wage after a few years football does not automatically change you into a Mother Theresa type.

Can't believe any of that, it's in the 'papers.

If you knew John Terry personally, you'd know that he was a sexually-abstemious monk-like character, who has formed many strictly-platonic relationships with women and has indeed opened a shelter for fallen women in the West London area.

Furthermore, he's know for his shy, reticent character, a frugal recluse who has shunned the material values of Western society, and has instead dedicated himself to the study of medieval scriptures and Latin American poetry. He has published several works in the field of 15th Century attitudes to menstruation.

Speaking as a close friend of John, I am shocked and dismayed at these scandalous distortions of his private life, a tsunami of chinese whispers that bear no relation to the quiet, gentle man that I know.

But if anyone wants to say hello, we're going down china white's this Sunday night to get ######-faced. Cheers!

:lol:

What the heck has Terry's wife got to do with anything? What do you know about their relationship? She might have cheated on him, you don't anything about her or her attitude. They have been together for about 16 years. Not many relationships last from childhood these days. Adultery is never a good thing but I would be disgusted if he was removed from his position of captain for having an affair.

Work and private lives should remain separate. I would be surprised if Capello felt differently.

He's been a bit of an idiot but I know plenty of people who are pretty poor at relationships, and this is not a modern phenomena.

Correct Bucky. Some might also opine that there is a world of difference between a quick shag and making love. Not the stone casters amongst us of course. Fact is that top sportsmen / women just like popstars, actors or indeed any public figures and wealthy people are targetted for this sort of stuff. The lure of the tender trap will never lose its appeal. Terry, and Woods for that matter will not be the last to succumb thats for sure.

btw Rather amusing to see Gary Linekar shifting rather uncomfortably in his seat as the panel were discussing the matter. I wonder if Becks is available for comment too? :rolleyes::lol:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/World-Exclusive-John-Terry-got-England-team-mate-Wayne-Bridge-s-girl-pregnant-and-arranged-for-her-to-have-an-abortion-article306993.html

I know it's not exactly "facts", but since there are so many different versions of this going around, this article fills in the gaps.

kevin-tyrone-coronation-street.jpeg

John consoles Wayne over a beer. :P

Maybe you can write this stuff after all! Wonder if someone got a heads-up? :rock:

what a poor article.

éasy to see its written by a woman. She blasts terry with all her "insider" info, and solely blames him, well it takes 2 to tango, THAT ARTICLE IS BIASED AS HELL.

BUT BLAMING THE WIFE, WOULDNT SELL THE SAME AMOUNT OF PAPERS.

terry wanted it kept quiet and yet she makes it seems as if the girl doesnt, YEAH RIGHT..! She blames terry for the abortion, while making it sound like the girl wanted the love child, YEAH RIGHT. HELL she evens says he shagged her best friends girl, while a couple of lines later, she mentions they werent toghether, awesome consistency.

wayne´s wife admitted herslef, that john was there and wayne was not. Sounds like a woman, who knew excatly what she was doing and wanted to do.

a private matter of adultery, a wrong thing to do, but nonetheless a private matter, which should not effect his job description, in any way.

what a poor article.

éasy to see its written by a woman. She blasts terry with all her "insider" info, and solely blames him, well it takes 2 to tango, THAT ARTICLE IS BIASED AS HELL.

BUT BLAMING THE WIFE, WOULDNT SELL THE SAME AMOUNT OF PAPERS.

terry wanted it kept quiet and yet she makes it seems as if the girl doesnt, YEAH RIGHT..! She blames terry for the abortion, while making it sound like the girl wanted the love child, YEAH RIGHT. HELL she evens says he shagged her best friends girl, while a couple of lines later, she mentions they werent toghether, awesome consistency.

wayne´s wife admitted herslef, that john was there and wayne was not. Sounds like a woman, who knew excatly what she was doing and wanted to do.

a private matter of adultery, a wrong thing to do, but nonetheless a private matter, which should not effect his job description, in any way.

The only thing that should affect whether Terry continues to be England captain or not is the England players and Fabio Capello.

That said, why are you so desperate to defend him?

I'd make Bridge captain just so he can have the last laugh :lol:

There are suggestions that Bridge will choose not to play for England again. (Not that he should anyway).

Cole hobbled off injured yesterday.

Virtually giving Warnock away seems somewhat rash now. I wonder if John Williams stuck a rider into the deal concerning international appearences? For his own sake he better bloody had have done!

The only thing that should affect whether Terry continues to be England captain or not is the England players and Fabio Capello.

As an England player he should continue, as an England captain his position is untenable imo.

It caused a problem for Tommy Docherty when he was at manu!

im not desperate, im voicing my opinion, just like the crusaders. It simply goes against my beliefs, to judge a man or woman based upon a couple of douchebag episodes, there might just be more to a person than that. A person ive never meet or talked to.

i hate public jury´, as they generally have the lowest, of all common denominators. They are controllod by feelings, morals and ethics, but should be controlled by logics. I dislike the fact, that just because you are a footballer, trying out x-factor or whatever, you have to be so political correct its nauseating. I find it "refreshing" to see, that those who portrayed as perfect, also make mistakes.

we, as a society, are strangling ourselves as humans. The political correctness is killing individuality and thats bound to go wrong. In the end, the aim for perfection is going to fail and then the bubble will burst. Footballers can hardly say anything, without it being analysed and scrutinized, that must be immensly frustrating. So when they go out and have a few, i imagine that sort of frustration is the catalysator of their behaviour and letting some steam out.

This, i might add, reminds of the theory freud had, about hysterical women :lol:

im not desperate, im voicing my opinion, just like the crusaders. It simply goes against my beliefs, to judge a man or woman based upon a couple of douchebag episodes, there might just be more to a person than that. A person ive never meet or talked to.

i hate public jury´, as they generally have the lowest, of all common denominators. They are controllod by feelings, morals and ethics, but should be controlled by logics. I dislike the fact, that just because you are a footballer, trying out x-factor or whatever, you have to be so political correct its nauseating. I find it "refreshing" to see, that those who portrayed as perfect, also make mistakes.

we, as a society, are strangling ourselves as humans. The political correctness is killing individuality and thats bound to go wrong. In the end, the aim for perfection is going to fail and then the bubble will burst. Footballers can hardly say anything, without it being analysed and scrutinized, that must be immensly frustrating. So when they go out and have a few, i imagine that sort of frustration is the catalysator of their behaviour and letting some steam out.

This, i might add, reminds of the theory freud had, about hysterical women :lol:

I agree with you in general terms that the press expects celebrities to live up to unrealistic standards as "role models", and that they're only human beings like the rest of us.

Cheating on your wife with your mate's ex-girlfriend fails my personal moral standards for a normal human being though, and judging by the general reaction the same goes for the majority of the British population.

Just musing .......... what would the comments from some on here would be should he choose to fall on his sword and resign as captain of England? :!: :o

He's under no threat as captain of Chelsea, he gets 170k pw and is currently getting a shed load of hassle as captain of England. He could keep the money and lose all the hassle without a backward glance. Come to think of it if it were me I'd prob resign. It'd be worth it just to see the assorted ranks of terminally affronted press, media and Joe public absolutely apoplectic with rage. :lol:

Hey maybe we could all blame our usual exit from the World Cup QF's n the red tops too! 2 birds with one stone.

Go on John go ed.... dare ya! You know it makes sense. :tu:

He's still with Mrs Brown too I'm told yoda. Maybe that was meant to be.

maybe,

still he is not alone, there was the England managers a few years ago, Sven, Goran and Erics son

looks like there is a lot of it about!

I agree with you in general terms that the press expects celebrities to live up to unrealistic standards as "role models", and that they're only human beings like the rest of us.

Cheating on your wife with your mate's ex-girlfriend fails my personal moral standards for a normal human being though, and judging by the general reaction the same goes for the majority of the British population.

ofcourse it crosses the line, ive never said differently.! nevertheless, im not willing to jump on the bandwagon and crucify a person, solely based upon a couple of mistakes and a dramatic newspaper article.

ill let the facebook groups do that :D

ofcourse it crosses the line, ive never said differently.! nevertheless, im not willing to jump on the bandwagon and crucify a person, solely based upon a couple of mistakes and a dramatic newspaper article.

ill let the facebook groups do that :D

What about the Sponsors? don't forget them

:)

Archived