BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rest in Peace Fernando Ricksen

What an awful disease I can’t imagine having to face that  

Took a friend of mine at 34 earlier this year. From seemingly perfectly normal to gone in a couple of months. Unbelievably, unfathomably cruel disease.

23 hours ago, CD_93 said:

Took a friend of mine at 34 earlier this year. From seemingly perfectly normal to gone in a couple of months. Unbelievably, unfathomably cruel disease.

That's the scariest thing, that it comes on spontaneously. They still aren't 100% sure what causes it, as it's not genetic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think this is the right thread - apologies if not and please feel free to move it - but Macclesfield have been docker 6 points for not fulfilling fixtures. 

I do wonder how those in the football league can actually look in a mirror. A TOTALLY different punishment to Bolton within 6 months of each other. I mean, even for the EFL that seems overly hypocritical and incompetent. Not forgetting the Boro precedent either. It almost seems as depending on their view of the club, your punishment differs. FIFA, UEFA and the leech that is the Premier League are rightly criticised for their avriciousness and corruptness but the EFL is just as appalling it seems. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, philipl said:

Three games all on at the same time scheduled for TV I want to watch!

17.20 Solihull Moors v Barrow

17.30 Liverpool v Flamengo

Man City v Leicester City

I am going to watch both of the Club World Cup matches today. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

For hors d'oeuvres I will go Everton v Arsenal

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-fan-groups-call-stewart-17481786

Sunderland fans upset and calling for owner and manager to go. Previous manager Jack Ross was sacked in October and was hampered by problems including FUP. Sunderland aren't a club that are likely to be in L1 for long but the owner can't sustain losses like Venkys have. Sunderland apparently are in their lowest ever league position. Rovers were 22nd after that Doncaster loss though I don't know if the club was ever rock bottom in the early-mid 70's.

Edited by Vinjay

22 hours ago, Vinjay said:

Shame for Alan Nixon's club Partick today. Colin Weir who won the Euromillions had only recently bought the club. 

Not really a shame, other than it’s obviously sad for the weir family. Colin knew his days were numbered and made special provision for the Jags. They are luckier than most clubs of that size in Scotland.