BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

• Backroom

Fantastic second half performance. It's only a friendly but I can't remember the last time we played this well against a top international team in friendlies or in a tournament. We could leave Rooney at home and be no worse off.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Brilliant. So much nicer watching England without having to support the likes of Rooney, Gerrard and Ferdinand and Terry!

Is there a single person wanting Rooney to come back into that team, apart from maybe Roy!

• Like 6

We beat the world champions at home, that makes us World Champions doesn't it?

Really good performance by England, we still look a little susceptible at the back, but great heart, desire and pressing from the team, caused a pretty one-paced Germany an awful lot of problems.

Really enjoyed that game. I have to say it was the first time I've actually watched an England game from start to finish (with more or less full attention) since the last major tournament.

We are the BEST and we are going to win Euro 2016!!!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

• Like 1

aye your other love is city

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and people called me a broken record. -_-

I certainly supported England in 98 (never claimed it to be anything like Rovers level though) but I was already becoming disinterested by 2000. After Sven didn't pick Jansen in 2002 (which really angered me especially as he had already hurt Rovers) I lost interest altogether. Have to admit I blamed Sven for the accident at the time. Teenagers can be immature and I definitely was.

Honestly if they get to Euro 2016 final (and that's perfectly plausible its a knockout tournament which bloody Greece won) I won't really care who wins.

Edited by VinjayV4

if we play like this at the euros, semi final place easy, leave Rooney on the bench, kane is class, ali is a superstar, dier is the best defensive midfielder we have had for years, start rose if he plays like this, vardy gives defenders nightmares, henderson for me is a weaklink. No one can say a nearly full strength Germany didn't put 100 percent in.

Edited by roverandout

...and people called me a broken record. -_-

I certainly supported England in 98 (was never anything like Rovers level though) but I was already becoming disinterested by 2000. After Sven didn't pick Jansen in 2002 (which really angered me especially as he had already hurt Rovers) I lost interest altogether. Have to admit I blamed Sven for the accident at the time. Teenagers can be immature and I definitely was.

Honestly if they get to Euro 2016 final (and that's perfectly plausible its a knockout tournament which bloody Greece won) I won't really care who wins.

NVM!

Edited by Amarillo