BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool In Difficulties

philipl

What a turnaround.

Eventhough Liverpool were dominating the match, always felt Villa could get back into this. Villa have pace and determination throughout their side. They also work very hard all over the pitch and are very competitive in midfield.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've scraped a late draw courtesy of Crouch.

Nevertheless Roar, great performance from Rafa yet again this season - only twenty two games in and already ten points behind Chelsea and fourteen behind Arsenal and Man Ure.

When the crowd were singing that the club was in the wrong hands early on, did they mean the Americans or Rafa?

:lol:

urgghhhh, hes like one of those kids you get at schools across the country, 'well I support Grimsby AND Liverpool' 'ooo Stevie G, Carra, legends' do me a favour! To read a suppossed Rovers fan belittle our club on our own msg board while coming out with statements any self confessed Cornwall glory hunting Liverpoo fan would be proud is truely pathetic.

Watching any of the BIG FOUR struggle I thoroughly enjoy. Watching them go out of the Champions League always a particular joy. 'Youre just bitter' etc etc, I am a Blackburn Rovers fan, why should I take any pleasure in watching teams that dominate our domestic league to such an extent that trophies, media coverage, floating fans are so completely dominated by them while clubs like us fight for any scraps that fall off the top table.

Why should I discuss Liverpools problems as a national football issue, noone would give two s***s if it was us outside our fanbase and as Im not a Liverpool fan I hope they crash and burn.

ONE love, BRFC.

Amen to that.

What a turnaround.

Eventhough Liverpool were dominating the match, always felt Villa could get back into this. Villa have pace and determination throughout their side. They also work very hard all over the pitch and are very competitive in midfield.

Well if that's the case perhaps we should just E-mail them the three points for Saturday now and save both them and us the effort and expense. ;)

You should of seen some the Disgusting/illegal? Things he wrote about gays, women and Jews on the author forum.

He is Wum that has broken virtually every site rule but he seems to be immune from banning.

What are you on about? Gay?? Women? Jews, I didn't say anything illegal

Why are people moaning so much, I like Liverpool, My Dad's a Liverpool fan and I have always looked out for them and will do.

Why should I let people on this board call Rafa a crap manager just because he hasn't won the League?

If Sparky's a good manager how come he hasn't bought us any success??

Because he hasn't spent £140 odd million like that Spanish tit!

My dad is a massive Liverpool fan too and loves Rafa, even he has admitted tonight that he is lacking tatically by bringing of the defender even though they had just conceded the equaliser.

The man has spent masses of money on crap Spanish and S. Americans and has won 2 trophies...if 90% of premier league bosses had that they'd have won a hell of a lot more.

What are you on about? Gay?? Women? Jews, I didn't say anything illegal

Why are people moaning so much, I like Liverpool, My Dad's a Liverpool fan and I have always looked out for them and will do.

Why should I let people on this board call Rafa a crap manager just because he hasn't won the League?

Why do you persist in referring to Blackburn Rovers as "us"?

It is clear you are not a Blackburn Rovers fan, and moreso, but that you gain pleasure by your pathetic attempts to wind Blackburn Roves fans up over things.

Fortunately, you wont get a bite from me. Other than this post, which is to demonstrate how pathetic you are.

You are forgetting that Everton are in occupation of 4th and are looking forwards hugely to keeping Liverpool out of the top 4 again. Plus, Everton have strengthened and are probably not finished.

Liverpool do have a game in hand though. Liverpool should and will finish in the top 4. They just need a bit of luck.

When there are protests and demonstrations against the owners of a club, it's often the manager who ends up getting the boot.

I don't think the Americans will be too pleased by some of the chants and banners on display at Anfield tonight....

_44371386_livfans203.jpg

Rafa's authority has been undermined by Tom Hicks's admission that Jurgen Klinsmann was offered the Liverpool job. One only has to read the signs and it's familiar to Martin Jol at Spurs. Benitez is odds-on with the bookies to leave Liverpool before the start of next season.

Victor Chandler betting odds: Will Benitez be Liverpool manager at the start of the 2008-09 season? 8-11 No; Evens Yes.

Benitez's next club: 9-4 R Madrid; 7-2 Valencia; 9-2 AC Milan; 11-2 Inter Milan; 8-1 Barcelona

Just going back briefly to the number of Liverpool players who've had their houses burgled recently - Steven Gerrard is lucky in the sense that after his £3m mansion was targeted, police helicopters apparently circled the surrounding area as soon as it was reported to the police. I bet that if Joe Public living in a 3-bedroom terraced house in Liverpool had been burgled, the police wouldn't be likely to go to the trouble of sending helicopters to the scene.

Steven Gerrard's wife Alex Curran was so traumatised by the burglary that she felt the need to pose for pictures and sell her story to the Daily Mirror.

What is so ridiculously funny about the chanting and banners is who financed the Benitez spending spree, if the Americans hadn't given the go ahead it was quite obvious Benitez would have chucked a wobbly like at Valencia and walked away.

As much as I dislike the US influence, they are damned if they do damned if they don't. They are just expected by the Luverpol faithful to keep piling the cash Benitez wants into the club and expect nothing back for it.

Liverpool do have a game in hand though. Liverpool should and will finish in the top 4. They just need a bit of luck.

On an earlier post I fell for the bait, but as his posts now have decended into 'Liverpool are better than Rovers nananana', we can all stand down and laugh at the sheer patheticness of some people who frequent internet messageboards (not me though obviously!!)

What is so ridiculously funny about the chanting and banners is who financed the Benitez spending spree, if the Americans hadn't given the go ahead it was quite obvious Benitez would have chucked a wobbly like at Valencia and walked away.

As much as I dislike the US influence, they are damned if they do damned if they don't. They are just expected by the Luverpol faithful to keep piling the cash Benitez wants into the club and expect nothing back for it.

Harry S Truman....."The buck stops here" The yanks will know that quotation and should have recognised Benitez as a poor manager and dispensed with the profligate fecker when they first came in. For some reason players in this country (even though most of em are foreign) do not readily accept a squad rotation policy OR more likely Benitez is a poor man manager. Like most yanks Gillette and Hicks know sweet FA about the subtleties and fragile ego's of football over here and they are suffering for it. I'd love to have a drink with them for a few hours.

Roar of the Rover

Rovers fans still mention the title winnig season?

Everyone has an opinion and if you don't like mine, ignore it, don't reply. It's upto me who I want to back, I like Liverpool so I will back them all the way.

5 Times baby!

Roar of the Rover

Just out of interest, are you really a Rovers fan? No, hang on - a football fan? It sounds like half of the time you are picking a team for the first time and throwing the pro's and cons's around about both teams before eventually siding with Liverpool. Are you seriously comparing the great job Hughes has done with us on a very VERY small budget to the good job (yes good job, wining the champions league is no mean feet when all the others have oodles to spend to) Rafa has done with LOADS of cash.

I think its time you started your new life in a LFC message board :glare:

No more big transfer budgets at Liverpool

Apparently Rafa has been told he has to sell to balance the books on the Skrto transfer.

Quite right too. He must have plenty of funding within that squad to play with...... if he can find another club with a manager as poor a judge as him! :tu: Problem is of course as I have pointed out before is that there are really only 3 of his players that would attract a bid from a really top club. The likes of Voronin, Babel, Benayoun and Kuyt would command only a small fee as they are not top players but the clown has put em on top money. Benitez is reported to want 17m to sign Mascherano ... Why? He's a good player but 17m? 4.25 million every year likely written off before even his salary is paid? No way.

Ah, the quote that shows why they will never be successful:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard admitted last night that the off-field problems were affecting the players, saying: "We know what's going on, but as players you've got a job to do on the pitch and you try to put what's going on off the pitch to the back of your mind. But sometimes it's impossible, when it is every day."

My company is about to be sold, but we are working harder and better than ever before. Just shut your trap and do your job.

Archived