BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bosman

philipl

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/vertragsende/GB1/2009/aktuelle_saison/alle/index.html

Some targets that I'd like us to pursue (don't know if any of these are realistic targets, mind)

Daniel van Buyten

Hamit Altintop

Andreas Ottl

Borja Valero

Cristoph Metzelder

Gonzalo Castro

Rodrigo Taddei

Mancini

David Suazo

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Kim Källström

Francois Clerc

Simon Vukcevic

Mancini still has 18 months to run on his contract,Milan can buy him though for £5 million if they

choose to do so.

Suazo too still has 18 months to run on his contract and Genoa have the option to sign him for 3 million

at the end of the season.

Andreas Ottl is on loan from Bayern and will return their in June.

Borja Valero is on loan from West Brom,guess he'll return

Hitzlsperger will sign a 2 year contract with Lazio,providing he does well in his first 5 months there.

I'm not pissing on your fireworks mate,just thought i'd set the record straight.

And to the guy above you Aleksandar Lukovic plays for Udinese not Lazio.

If there are no transfer fees, we can be neither a trading nor a selling club. In short we'd need to trim at least £5m a year ofwages just as wages get another upward twist caused by players pocketing what used to be transfer fees.

Grim for Rovers.

On the other hand, we have seen this window that there have been precious few pre-contract agreements and greedy players/agents have finally hit a wall of resistance from the clubs whose business revenue models look decidedly wonky from top to bottom.

Going to be a very interesting summer but every name mentioned by posters thus far are going to be well outside Rovers wage scales so forget them.

Is it that grim for Rovers? How many clubs are there around Europe that can afford the wages Rovers can offer?

Do as I say not as I do!

This would sound sensible if it were not coming out of the mouth of someone who has just agreed to give a laid back, out of condition 32 year old a 3 year contract worth just short of 10 million!

(Should work out at about 40k per back heel.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/8494754.stm

......At least he won't have had to pay VAT on that liudicrous WHU shirt. :rolleyes:

Plus offering Gudjohnsen who's hardly played for 12 months 100k a Week.Then complaine that they have been highjacked.Whith the shirt maybe he has been taking advice from Ashley up at the Barcodes.

Archived