BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Antoine Sibierksi'S Daughter, Sibylle.

Antoine Sibierski's daughter, Sibylle has been found dead in her apartment. Police do not believe the death to be suspicious. This is the first link on which I read about it:

Sibylle found dead.

But other reports suggest suicide (The Sun reports a self-hanging).

My thoughts and prayers go to Antoine. Poor guy must be heartbroken. You and your family are in my prayers tonight.

In the last week or so, another girl has hung herself locally. She was only 13. Reports suggest she was the victim of bullying at school. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through. I don’t think there can be any worse a feeling than your little girl taking her own life because she’s being bullied (if indeed that was the reason).

In terms of bullying I know exactly how low it can drag you even at a young age. I won't go inot it here as I'll be slated for mentioning my life again, but it was a very low point. The bright side (assuming something stops you from 'ending it', like my dad stopped me) is that afterwards, you know nothing can make you feel as bad again.

Archived