SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull Preview

colin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And probably frighten several thousand supporters away as well, TCO. :D

Goodness, Abbey, I had forgotten about that. Got a dodgy neck at the moment anyway, hope the wind doesn't change, or I might get stuck with my face in the air.

Team for me:-

-------------------------Kalinic

----------------------Pedersen

-------Olsson----Grella-----Reid-----Emerton

Chimbonda-----Givet-----Nelsen----Salgado

-----------------------Robinson

Where are our goals going to come from?

No, we want a PROPER 4-4-2 tonight - two wide men, football played as the Lord intended. Not this 4-3-2-1, or 4-4-1-1, or 4-2-3-1,or 4-5-1 balls that just does NOT work - unless like the last 2 wins lady luck is on our side.

For me:

Robbo

Emerton

Nelsen

Givet

Chimbonda

Hoilett

Grella

Reid

Olsson

Di Santo

Kalinic

And just so it's clear - that's two strikers, up-front, all the time! When we get Basturk fit then let's think about 1 up front ....

No, we want a PROPER 4-4-2 tonight - two wide men, football played as the Lord intended. Not this 4-3-2-1, or 4-4-1-1, or 4-2-3-1,or 4-5-1 balls that just does NOT work - unless like the last 2 wins lady luck is on our side.

For me:

Robbo

Emerton

Nelsen

Givet

Chimbonda

Hoilett

Grella

Reid

Olsson

Di Santo

Kalinic

And just so it's clear - that's two strikers, up-front, all the time! When we get Basturk fit then let's think about 1 up front ....

Couldn't better the thoughts and line-up myself.

• Backroom

Think it would be harsh to drop Pedersen seeing as how he's been one of our biggest threats recently and made one and set up the other in the last home game

• Backroom

Uh oh he's right

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Nelsen ©, Givet, Olsson, Diouf, Emerton, Nzonzi, Andrews, Pedersen, Kalinić.

Subs: Brown (GK), Roberts, Reid, Hoilett, Di Santo, Jones, Chimbonda.

• Backroom

Fair enough bring Salgado in and put Chimbo on the left but this is just bizarre.

Olsson shines on the left and Pedersen in the middle so lets put Olsson at left back and Pedersen on the left, superb.

Then who could we possibly have on the right to be the most ineffectual, thats right Diouf.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE IT'S A SCREAMER

KEITH SODDING ANDREWS

Fair enough bring Salgado in and put Chimbo on the left but this is just bizarre.

Olsson shines on the left and Pedersen in the middle so lets put Olsson at left back and Pedersen on the left, superb.

Then who could we possibly have on the right to be the most ineffectual, thats right Diouf.

KEITH SODDING ANDREWS

Its a joke :(

KEITH SODDING ANDREWS

Allardyce is absolutely f**king clueless. The sooner he goes, the better. If he seriously thinks that is our best team given the players available, he's not fit to be our manager - simple as.

With the players available I would have played this eleven:

Robinson

Salgado/Chimbonda, Givet, Nelsen, Olsson

Emerton, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett

Kalinic, Roberts

I just hope Basturk and Dunn is back soon.

I think we'll miss Samba and I am a bit worried about Salgado, time for him to show his class in a rovers shirt.

Archived