BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

RIP John Steven Taylor

ABBEY

Rovers fans attack each other on coach coming back from Villa and now a supposed fatality at Stoke?.....WTF is going on? :blink:

Doesn't surprise me at all...i went to my first away game for a couple of years on boxing day and some of what i heard from rovers fans around me was disgusting.

Absolute disgrace.

I can honestly say I have never been so disgusted by fellow 'fans' before. I've never known a bunch of complete and utter morons following Rovers. I'll be picking my away games very carefully from now on and sitting at the back of a stand is a complete non-option. It gets populated by fans who drink beer in the stands, smoke, stand in the gangways and abuse other Rovers fans because they think it makes them look big. I watched one p'ssed up lad literally stand there punching the wall over and over just because Keith Andrews came on. Beer plays a big part in all of this and a tragedy like this is most likely all about p'ssed up fans having 'fun'. Some fun. A real tragedy for the family and I truly feel for them. A lot of true fans who have followed Rovers for years away from home have been openly saying they'll never go to away games again. All of this is a real shame when a little self-control might have stopped something like this happening.

Edited by CrazyIvan
  • Like 4

Guest Kamy100

Hopefully the Fan pulls through.

I have stopped going to away games this season, went to a few earlier this season but to be honest I got spooked by what some of our fans were getting upto, not just the racist chanting, it seems that quite a few fans have started going to away games, they get drunk and just end up causing trouble. The last away game I went to I experienced racist abuse, female fans having to put up with allsorts of comments and fighting between our own fans.

Thoughts and prayers with the fan who is fighting for his/her life and with their family.

I can honestly say I have never been so disgusted by fellow 'fans' before. I've never known a bunch of complete and utter morons following Rovers. I'll be picking my away games very carefully from now on and sitting at the back of a stand is a complete non-option. It gets populated by fans who drink beer in the stands, smoke, stand in the gangways and abuse other Rovers fans because they think it makes them look big. I watched one ###### up lad literally stand there punching the wall over and over just because Keith Andrews came on. Beer plays a big part in all of this and a tragedy like this is most likely all about ###### up fans having 'fun'. Some fun.

There needs to be more effort, using cctv to find these trouble makers and banning them. They aren't welcome and there were probably a few real rovers fans who couldn't get a ticket. What is going on