BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay 'The Legend' Signing

Hughesy

Anyone making a trip to the roverstore at 4pm?

The new legends t-shirt is out and the legend himself is there to meet fans and sign autographs.

£9.99 for the t-shirt too, of which £1 goes to the former players foundation

Official Site link

I cant make it but if anyone is, see what Tugay's plans are and if he plans on returning to us in some coaching capacity soon.....cheers

Can't help but think all of the 'Legends' t-shirts look a bit naff !

On a side note, did anyone buy the 100 goals of the decade DVD which is plastered all over the official site and store? Any good?

I got it for Christmas and have found the idea of watching the good times too depressing but I may give it a watch this weekend.

We went to the shirt signing. Tugay seemed pleased to be there, happy to pose for photos etc. He seemed esepcially pleased to me some of the very young fans who were there.

Only Rovers could run out of medium T-shirts 20 minutes after the event started!!!! By the time we left all that was left was small. sad.gif

On a side note, did anyone buy the 100 goals of the decade DVD which is plastered all over the official site and store? Any good?

Yes, highly recommended, Hignett is funny, esp his comment about Wendy Howard. Makes you remember how great players Duff & Jansen (and Dunn!) were and no surprises as to who wins the Top 10 goals of the decade...

Yes, highly recommended, Hignett is funny, esp his comment about Wendy Howard. Makes you remember how great players Duff & Jansen (and Dunn!) were and no surprises as to who wins the Top 10 goals of the decade...

Cheers. I'd have to say Tugay then, vs Fulham and/or Spurs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is a future manager.

I think other than Gala, he loves us as much if not more than any other club and he will only leave one of these two clubs for the other.

He tends to grow this affinity with the fans of every club he plays for. I'd like to think Rangers still hold a special place with him. The fans certainly still feel the same about him.

• Backroom

Tugay a future manager?

Of a cocktail bar maybe.

And what makes you think he wouldn't make a good manager? you may be right, but to write him off with such certainty as you have ???

Archived