BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay 'The Legend' Signing

Hughesy

And what makes you think he wouldn't make a good manager? you may be right, but to write him off with such certainty as you have ???

The bloke never did an interview the entire time he was here. Say what you want, but that's hardly a leader of men. I hope I'm wrong, but I bet I'm not.

What does doing an interview have to do with leading men?

To be honest, I can't even be bothered sitting here and justifying my opinion. I suspect most fans wouldn't have Tugay down to be a 'top manager,' and the fact he never did any PR stuff suggests he likes to stay firmly out the limelight.

An opinion that seems to have been validated by the fact his first job after football is as a youth developer, and not a manager.

Why wait? Developing kids at Gala gonna be the bedrock for him guiding Madrid to 10 European Cups?

No.

I'd be very surprised if he became a manager. But then I'm already surprised he's gone in to coaching. I guess 15 years ago most people would have been surprised to see Mark Hughes become a top manager, he didnt seem the type either. It could happen, but he's hardly an Alan Shearer destined for the role type.

Archived