BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chester City

A colleague and good friend of mine has asked me to post this topic for fellow North West football fans to either have their say or genuinely get involve to help save the club he has supported all his life.

If you have any sympathy, or the slightest interest in Chester City's circumstances please click on the link and maybe show your support.

I'd hate to see Rovers in this position and if we were I'd hope many fans around the North West would do their bit to help us in our time of need.

Don't think of the club, think of the fans!

My link

Am i concerned enough to help? :huh:.......hmmmm? No.

I didn`t even care enough to click on the link :rolleyes:

Badly run clubs should be allowed to go to the wall. Another better run club will take its place.

Survival of the fittest has gone on since the dawn of time. It`s called evolution.

• 6 months later...

Chester are extremely fortunate, the FA stepped in and bent the rules, Chester should have been playing in the Vodkat league first division which is the bottom of the pyramid, the FA indicated that they should be in the Vadkat premier division, this was upgraded further to the Evo Stick league!!!

Its wrong and sets all kinds of precidents, they are a totally new club and should have started at the bottom like all new clubs!!

Chester are extremely fortunate, the FA stepped in and bent the rules, Chester should have been playing in the Vodkat league first division which is the bottom of the pyramid, the FA indicated that they should be in the Vadkat premier division, this was upgraded further to the Evo Stick league!!!

Its wrong and sets all kinds of precidents, they are a totally new club and should have started at the bottom like all new clubs!!

Don't worry Flitty and Jansen will sort them out this season!

Archived