BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

ewoodpo

Ronaldinho looks a pale shadow of the magician a few years ago. He even made a decrepit Gary Neville look like a professional footballer again.

I was in the pub not paying much attention to the game but whenever I looked up young Gary seemed to be either picking out a perfect pass, or winning the ball back, how bad were Milan I wonder? Good old Gary.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the pub not paying much attention to the game but whenever I looked up young Gary seemed to be either picking out a perfect pass, or winning the ball back, how bad were Milan I wonder? Good old Gary.

Obviously had a hard game since he went from young to old in the space of your post!

They actually are. If analysts are correct - over £400m in debt, prior to the latest spending spree. Think Philip posted a link to an article earlier

It was more a point to those who say that Utd could be better if they were spending more on players.

Real didn't learn the lesson that it isn't about getting the best players, it's about getting the best team.

All the papers in Spain are calling for the Real Madrid boss to lose his job because they failed in the Champs league - gauranteed job vacancy coming up following that failure!

And to think the clowns running RM sacked Del Bosque after he won the Champions league because he wasnt charismatic enough

:lol:

Madrid are crazy, they sacked Capello as well remember. I love watching them on their game because they are equal to Barca and Le Arse in terms of quality of football but sacking manager's because they don't win in Europe, crazy.

I actually rate Leonardo and think he will be a superb manager but whoever said it was right, Dida, Kaladze, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Abbiati, Nesta, Zambrotta, Jankulovski, Favalli, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Roma, Oddo and Beckham ALL the wrong side of 30, and Ronaldinho is coming close.

Other then Pato and Aubameyang, there is no one else that excites me at that club. It seems that Serie A loves to recycle. How many clubs to Vieri end up at?

Not sure about that. I'd still say that over the 180 minutes Chelsea were the better team, but Inter did very well to control that second half, especially after they had looked quite shaky in the first. Still not entirely sure why Drogba was sent off, but I've only seen one or two replays.

Superb by Inter & Mourinho tonight. Sneider was class.

Typical Chelsea spoilt brats lost it at the end again when losing!!

I hope Inter win it. I reckon Mourinho is awesome, only problem is that may signal his return to the PL with Liverpool. (Current) Liverpool squad with Mourinho would be serious title contenders.

I hope Inter win it. I reckon Mourinho is awesome, only problem is that may signal his return to the PL with Liverpool. (Current) Liverpool squad with Mourinho would be serious title contenders.

Im a massive fan of him - If I was City or Liverpool then id be trying everything possible to get him this summer.

He is a fantastic manager & his tactical awareness is 1st class. He is also good for the game with his pre-match conferences etc.

As for Chelsea the best team....im sorry but they were outclassed!!

Mourinho is a phenomenal character, but I don't agree with this desperation to get him back to the Premier League. I think he's someone who's better appreciated in small doses, and his antics at Chelsea were becoming borderline pantomime by the end.

Fantastic 2nd half from Inter. Sneijder was brilliant.

Chelesa lost both games so they were not the better team. They were unlucky in Italy, but John Terry was having one of his wobblier days.

Joe Cole was a bit sh!t when he came on. I doubt he'll figure much for the rest of the season, which is a shame as he's one player who acually plays better for England than his club.

CSKA Moscow are through too.

Archived