BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Attendance This Season To Date

Just looked at the Premier League website and our average attendance this season after the Hull game is: 25,136

This has only be bettered as follows:

95/96 27,714 (season after Champs)

02/03 26,226

98/99 25,761 (relegated)

94/95 25,277 (Champs)

97/98 25,253

09/10 25,136

Clearly John Williams has done agreat job re getting the fans in.....as for the fare seved up on the pitch I worry as to next seasons attendances.

Just looked at the Premier League website and our average attendance this season after the Hull game is: 25,136

This has only be bettered as follows:

95/96 27,714 (season after Champs)

98/99 25,761 (relegated)

94/95 25,277 (Champs)

97/98 25,253

09/10 25,136

Clearly John Williams has done agreat job re getting the fans in.....as for the fare seved up on the pitch I worry as to next seasons attendances.

Given who we still have to play at home yet I would think there is every chance we will end up beating the championship winning season. You're right about next year - the challenge is to keep as many of our 19,000+ ST holders as we can.

Great job by Rovers and even better job by fans turning up! Remember a few years ago v e.g. Fulham when we would get around £18K?

The big test is next season and I fear we'll be losing quite a few ST holders. It's great we've improved our league position but people want to be entertained a little bit more.

With the games remaining - we should hit 26k this season hopefully....

Hopefully the Fans will stick with us and renew too....afterall its the club you support, not the style of football!

Quick question - I wasnt there, but how many did Hull bring? Full 3k?

Archived