BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Winter Olympics

The men's halfpipe was incredible - Shaun White was rediculously good, pretty much flawless.

ive found the curling strangely entertaining aswell :wacko:

Haha!

So unlucky with the last 'shot' (or whatever it is called) vs Switzerland. Another 2cm and we'd have won.

Ive got no clue if it will be online in europe, it will be online here but you have to provide them with your cable information.

@American, Very Nice, are you from pittsburgh?

Was a big Mario fan when I was a kid - actually grew up near NYC. This was during the early Mario years when it took me about 5 years to see us make the playoffs!

BBC "coverage" has been pretty poor. It's almost like they feel they have to show at least some of the Olympics, but only when they have the time on their schedule. They did have some pretty good insight on Vonn in the downhill - how she uses men's size skis and how her ankles are the last thing to leave the chute.

GB`s first (& probably only) Gold of Vancouver 2010 :tu:

That bird on the tea tray walked (well slid) it!!!

She`s a bit of a hotty too....which is a great bonus for us guys!!! :tu:

amy_williams2_1582352c.jpg

GB`s first (& probably only) Gold of Vancouver 2010 :tu:

That bird on the tea tray walked (well slid) it!!!

She`s a bit of a hotty too....which is a great bonus for us guys!!! :tu:

amy_williams2_1582352c.jpg

The other competitors complained about her 'grooved' helmet helping her aerodynamis but it was overruled. If grooving stuff works then the Germans and Canadian should not bother with their helmets but should groove their massive arses (..... not counting the existing one in the middle of course). Does my bum look big in this outfit? Yes girls.

Just watched the Ski Cross. What an ace sport!! The final was really competitive and ended in disaster for the Canadian lad who wasn't content with 3rd, then decked it.

Watched the bobsleigh earlier, GB had a big crash, luckily they're both ok.

I'm delighted that Slovakia beat Sweden in the Olympic Hockey quarterfinals last night. They were my dark horses before the tournament and they are living up to that billing. I'm in Virginia at the moment, so was able to stay up not to late and watch some of it. The guys who needed to be big for Slovakia in this tournament in order for them to be successful have been. Halak in goals as been great. Chara, Visnovsky and Meszaros have been huge on defence and the star forwards like Gaborik, Hossa and Demitra have all been scoring. Moreover, they've been able to get scoring out of some of their third and fourth line players, like Zedník, Kopecký and Palffy. Even if they get trounced by the Canadians (which I don't think will happen), they still will have had their best Olympics ever and get the chance to medal with bronze.

As for the Canadians, I fully expected the Russians to beat them and go on and take gold. How wrong I was! That was some display and they are now favourites to win gold, if they continue to play like that.

Great end to the Olympics. Really enjoyed watching it all. My favourite has definately been the Ski Cross, Speed Skating and of course the Curling (until we went rubbish at it).

Only 880 days to go until our Olympics.

Great end to the Olympics. Really enjoyed watching it all. My favourite has definately been the Ski Cross, Speed Skating and of course the Curling (until we went rubbish at it).

Only 880 days to go until our Olympics.

What a finale, the pace during overtime in the hockey final just took the breath away. I'm a big fan of winter sports, so will be sticking with Eurosport to follow the skiing and ski jumping through to the end of the season. With some great memories of Vancouver 2010.

The Canada v USA mens ice-hockey final was awesome!! The atmosphere in the stadium looked great. The tv commentator explained to the British audience "Canada v USA in the final in Vancouver is their equivilant (sp?) to Englands world cup final in 1966. It`s that big a game in North America"

Glad Canada won it too :tu:

Ice-hockey rocks!! B)

Archived