BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] London

what dates are the strikes? ive got to take someone to gt ormand st hospital,19/20th sept. what line and station is it? not looked yet tbh.

No idea on the strikes Abs, but it's not far from Russell Square station, Piccadilly line isn't it? Used to be a good pub near the hospital when I was living nearby many years ago. Looks like this ICH is part of the hospital so directions here should get you to the hospital.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what dates are the strikes? ive got to take someone to gt ormand st hospital,19/20th sept. what line and station is it? not looked yet tbh.

It's only about half a mile from Euston Abbey - quicker to walk it assuming whoever you are taking is OK with that.

Does anybody in London know much about the Tube strikes next Monday and Tuesday? Just my luck that they coincide with the musical :(

Looks like they're striking at 17:00 on Monday. Concerned about getting back from Victoria to Pinner - anyone know which buses to take?

As others have said the TFL website is very good. Also, I was in London when the last strike was on, and the people who were still working in the stations were extremely useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived