BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'The best place for away fans to get a drink is the Harringey Irish club on the Pretoria Rd which is opposite White Hart Lane station. It has two large bars showing Sky Sports, offers reasonably priced food and you can also park there for ?10'. Dean Palmer adds; 'When you get off the train at White Hart Lane, go straight out of the metal gates and walk straight down the road in front of you. After a couple of hundred yards there is a car park on the left hand side, and the social club is in there. There are always a few away fans in there, and kids are also allowed in there too'. '

theres a few of us heading there.

And NO away fans in it anymore :(

Yes I was just reading that on the old world wide web. Doesn't seem to be a pub for away fans, all the recommendations are to drink in the city (which suits me fine as a local), but it would be nice to meet up with fans a la Eight Bells in Fulham.

Is this game on t'gogglebox?

It certainly is 12.45 kick off - Sky sports I think - Is that right people? Really looking forward to this game :) Should be a good open game and I hope we cansneak a point out of this :)

1-1 Defoe, Kalinic and Givet S/O towards the end :(

(Then we only have Chelsea to look forward to :( on Sunday 21st - 4.00pm kick off so this will more than likely be on sky also)

I'm not confident about us getting anything against Spurs. However, I am encouraged by the likes of Wolves going there and getting a result. I do feel that that result was more a one off than something that happens regularly. Spurs haven't been as good as they were at the start of the season and are missing Aaron Lennon badly. If we get a draw I would be happy.

how much are the tickets for this fixture?

It says on the official rovers.co.uk that tickets are available to rovers supporters that have a history of buying tickets on their database only due to Spurs seeling out all their home ends + more - Our allocation is 1151 (I would like to know how many we have left) and prices are:

Adults £37

Seniors £22

Juniors £19 (15 or under)

Would like us to get a point down here and I have a sneeky feeling we may just get a 1-1 draw, I think alot depends on the first 20 minutes and frustrating them and giving it a real go like we did at anfield.

:)

Archived