BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emerton needs to get back and help Salgado out, Spurs are using Bale to isolate him.

I agree though it looked like Bert and Olsson had switched flanks. Either Olsson or Bert needs to provide some support.

Robbo coming off, hopefully nothing serious but it looks like he cant stand on it at all :( Brown on.

Replay shows we should have had a pen.

Great save Brown! :brfc:

For those who want Salgado off, who are you suggesting we play at right back instead?

You could put Chimbonda at right back and Olsson at left back then bring on another midfielder. Emerton could go at right back and Hoilett could go on the right wing. Its clear that Spurs see him as the weak link so Sam needs to do something about it whether that be a tactical or player change.

Spuds just moving up a gear it would seem, think we've done well up until now but hopefully we don't concede before half time. We need to regroup and address the problem with Bale up against Salgado.

No defenders on the bench but I guess either Emerton could go there or Chimbonda with Olsson moving to LB. I guess we'll see.

Chimbonda can't defend crosses. Emerton might work but he doesn't seem to fancy it so far.

Two great saves from Brown.

I agree, he lost the ball just then and just stood there rather than closing down.

We are sitting back too much at the moment, though 0-0 at half time would be good.

Tell you what, this is the orst way to keep up with the game. Every time a new post comes up I think 'Oh God, not a goal against us' or 'Why is Dunn injured today?'. I will have to plug my radio in.

P.S. Could Salgado be in midfield as the bruiser, and Emerton be the full back? Mind you, we won't have a right winger will we? I'm never keen on having too many subs on so early in the game.

Archived