BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Vs Rovers

Iceman

Guest roverspogges

It's obvious what's going to happen now. We will get beat by 3 or 4 after a pathetic attempt at getting an equaliser - seen it so many times this season and it's a shame because I think we started well.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good first ten minutes then poor after that. MGP and Emerton offering nothing, Dunn way off the pace and greedy when he's had the ball, and Salgado looks like someone from the over-40s league who's wandered onto the wrong pitch.

This is their 2nd string midfield and they get to the edge of our box as though we're not there.

0-0 at half time couldve been a whole different story.

Salgado at right back is causing us huge problems and you cant blame him.

The goal was a collective error. No one other than Olsson actually tried to do anything in that corner.

Cant see a way back now.

[/quote

I hope that Salgado comes off - chimbonda to right back. Ollson to drop back - Pederson to the left wing - bring on basturk.

Feel sorry for Salgado because Emerton has been sh!te n offered him little cover.

Poor undeserved goal but not suprising with considering 2ft Brown is in goal.

Pedersen n Brown at fault for the goal. Should of been 1-0 to us from a penalty too!!

It's 1 on 1, the right winger isn't at fault if the right back can't run with his man.

Salgado still on?! He should have been off after 20 mins when it was obvious that Bale was going past him at will - yet BFS has kept him on in the same position? Sometimes I think that we've got to the points total we have more by luck than any managerial judgment.

We've done OK first half but that is a glaringly obvious weak link.

Second half has just started and you can see it already, Bale is literally stood on the touchline. We need to start picking up on it, especially when Dawson is in possession and that cross field ball is on. If we nullify that Bale will lose his threat.

Game over - and a classic example of why we need a proper goalkeeper as backup for Robbo, not a nightclub bouncer in a green shirt.

How quickly people forget his saves in the first half, he should have saved that though. I think Chimbonda should have tried closing Pav down though.

Has anyone else noticed the ball just hasn't fallen for us today and how many blocks Spurs have got in!

I think we've done alright today, away from home against a side challenging for the champions league, they have a £30m strike force not to mention what they've spent on the rest of the team. A couple of errors and we've been thoroughly punished but I don't think it's all doom and gloom today. I do hope Robbo isn't out for long though.

I'm not expecting much but if we could force a goal back then you never know.

How quickly people forget his saves in the first half, he should have saved that though. I think Chimbonda should have tried closing Pav down though.

Has anyone else noticed the ball just hasn't fallen for us today and how many blocks Spurs have got in!

The saves in the first half were bread and butter really. Neither were fantastic saves.

Archived