BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away Preview

Pity Avram Grant didn't feel the need to compare Liverpools style of player to the WWF Royal Rumble after Stevie Me's forearm smash on Brown.

Did you see it Rafa?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is a model for all the players around the world, Gerrard's behaviour.It is the perfect model for all the kids and I'm sure all parents will enjoy this model and encourage their kids to be the same.

Those are the facts.

• 2 weeks later...

How much does this fat (Please don't use that word again) want?

"We need to sign some players, we need to bring some money. We need an investor and then we can challenge in a better way. The players are working so hard and they feel they can do more."

Tagline under the photo "Rafa Benitez agrees with Fernando Torres that Liverpool need new blood"

I think Torres is talking about the Manager

Benitez sold Xabi, Arbeloa and Hyypia, the apparent backbone according to Torres. Only one person takes the blame.

Rafa joined in 2004.

So here is the spending for 2004-2009

premier-league-transfers-2004-2009.jpg

Liverpool have earned more money from transfer sales than Manchester United during these past five years. But note that the above figures do not include the $131 million transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid.

Source - Here

• Backroom

That table is quite embarrassing as far as Newcastle and Sunderland are concerned. All that money spent, and for what? A relegation battle for one and a season in the Championship for the other.

Archived