BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wayne Bridge Quits England.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bigger picture with all this nonsense about "grow up" is that it might well cause a split in the dressing room, and take the focus off of winning.

You are of course spot on, the real bigger picture is that it shouldn't. They are pros so... oops forgot, pampered superstars, yeah it would mess up the dressing room.

I want City to spank Chelsea purely because of their fans booing Bridge. Unfortunately, City are playing the most negative football imaginable and I ca't see them scoring in a million years.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I love you Trev.

• Backroom

People will say it was petty but Bridge went up in my estimation today.

We were watching in the pub before footy and a huge roar went up when he blanked Terry

It doesn't help that Terry looks exactly the same as a guy I used to know who was a right ######, cheated on a fried, lied consistently about it, and had that same kinda 'omg, how could you accuse me of such a thing' doe eyed expression on his face all the time. I really don't like Terry one little bit. Remember the time he spat at Tevez?

Great stuff from Bellamy, good to hear some loyalty still exists in the game.

Loyalty? Bellamy? Spells at Norwich/Coventry/Newcastle/Celtic/BRFC/Liverpool/WHU/Citeh in just 12 years suggest that Craig Bellamy is only ever loyal to himself. I don't want to criticise unduly but my money would be on his 'pop' at Terry was to suit his own agenda with Terry and not Wayne Bridges.

Archived