BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa Ultimate Team

Formation cards are not as expensive - but 442 can still fetch up to 10k at the right time. Its the big players that are worth big money this time - i.e Rooney tends to fetch 180k....

Iv been busy with my new look rovers side/ ex rovers tonight - Found Sam, he's Silver a prefers 4-3-1-2 - however iv just changed him to 4-4-2 to fit into my side.

Current Team:

----------------Robbo---------------

--None----Samba--Nelsen----Olsson---

--Doran---Grella--Dunn----Duff

---------Hoilett--Kalinic

Subs - Linganzi, NZonzi, Pongolle

Chemistry currently at 87 but missing my right back yet & Duff is LW rather than LM....Was watching Basturk & Roberts & Di Santo earlier but all were going for too much

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Forza bronze level italian team is coming along quite nicely. Once that is up and running im going to start my 'proper' team though i will always keep an eye out to see if it can be improved further. Not sure how im going to run with my proper team, will have to wait and see how i feel, was thinking maybe a african 11 but doubt the chemistry would be good.

Etoo - Zidan

Muntari - Essien - Song - Diouf

Twaio - Yobo - Mensah - God knows :rock:

Kameni

I sold my Higuain for almost around 30k! I had him since the start when you got two free gold packs. With the money I bought a load of gold premium packs and there absolutely useless. Not worth anything. You only ever get about 2 or 3 players in them and hardly anything is of any value. So pretty much just blown 30k and will have hardy any return. Great!

Finding everything is dirt cheap except certain players. Even thinks like all squad morale which would fetch 5k last time go for hardly anything now. Weird how things change

Have an all spanish team. Chem 99-100 4.5 star

Dont know some of the players names, but upfront I have Tamudo, also have Iraola, Capdevilla, and Joaqun.

Apart from afew popular players the trading on this game is non existant. I got Joaquin for just 800 coins at 8pm today which you would think was peak trading. You can even get all squad morale cards for less than 1k. Yet rooney goes for over 100k coins. Given how cheap most items are on the game I wonder how people have made 200k plus coins already

Also my team chem is 99-100 depending on who plays yet hardly any are trained to that formation. Makes you think if there is any point in formation cards this time

I dont think chemistry really matters this time....iv got 90+ and I can play teams with 60 and it seems to make zero difference.

Im down to about 8k but iv got 4 squads/ 65 players.

1 all brazilian

1 all french

1 all rovers

1 all silver

I dont think Chemistry really means anything in this game. I can play with my 100% rovers team against teams of 50 chemistry and still not stand a chance because they have better players.

Iv also found that my all French team (Which isnt anything amazing) is far better than my Brazilian team.

Best player iv had by far is Cisse for the French - he is quality on the game....and much better than Pato in my Brazilian side......Infact im considering selling Pato to allow me to buy Hulk.

My team.

Benitez

Spanish cant remember name

Iraola

Juanitao

Alexis

Capdevilla

Graneiro

De La Pena

Joaquin

Reyes

Bojan

Tamudo

The best thing about having an all spanish team and spanish manager is I can play any formation and still have more or less 100 chem. As hughesy says though chemistry seems pointless as i just got hammered by a team with just 50 chem v my 100. He had players making runs off the ball all over the place. Abit unfair i think.

I seem to keep playing against teams that seem miles faster than mine. Even when i change to high pressure they close down twice as fast as me, the defenders run through the back of my forwards before they even get the ball and are miles faster on the counter attack. Mine always seem more sluggish even when fitness and morale is good.

Think i prefered last year to be honest, seems pointless building a good team with good chem only to see no difference to low chemistry. Also prefered the auctioning last year when if you were fast you could get some good bargains. Everything is also extremely cheap (except certain players), so you dont really have any need to gain alot of coins. Dont buy the packs though there an absolute waste of coins.

You need to set your team up better then lads :lol: I dont find too many who make more runs than I can handle, my main problem is defenders knocking my attackers off the ball - but then thats because most of them are quite small. Even though its not a attribute you can see, you want to really think about acceleration & also strength in the normal game and think about purchasing them players.

Hulk is an absolute beast - iv not got him yet but everytime iv faced him, he's been quality.

I sold Pato for 27k yesterday & Ashley Young for 13.5k. Got 8 players to sell later (mainly cheap ones) and a 4-4-2 card.

My French team is very quick upfront - containing Cisse (88 pace), NGog (86 pace) & Gomis (89 pace) I think...I also use Bellamy with this squad (90 pace)...there are also other fast French players such as Anelka, Saha & Benzema which I havent purchased yet!

Think im going to start an English team next - seems some very quick/ good players going for cheap - picked up Delfunso (sp) for 800 last night and his pace is very good too!

I've got Gignac up front and he's powerful enough to withstand most challenges.

My first team is getting stronger, which I'm chuffed about:

Frey

Cicciokho-Gallas-Bruno Avles-Boswinga

Malouda-Ballack-Aquallini-Quaresma

Nasri

Gignac

With Wenger as my manager on 4-4-1-1 and a chemistry of 90.

And I do feel a difference with a higher chemistry. My players do not take up each other's positions and get in each others way with higher chemistry. As for other teams making more runs, thats probably because the player is telling them to make runs!

And Hughesy, for the love of God, buy Hulk!!

Has anyone seen the special online tournament this week, if you win it you get 10k coins. This could be a good way to make some coins. I think there is only an offline tourmament which pays 5k.

Il be trying to crack that one this week I think....1 thing that bugs me is that if a player quits your cup game, you dont get the win! Pathetic!!

Il be trying to crack that one this week I think....1 thing that bugs me is that if a player quits your cup game, you dont get the win! Pathetic!!

It's different in the final of online tournaments. If your opponent bails in the final, you get the prize money but not the trophy, which means you can start again and try to get it again. Which is pretty good for the St Patricks Online Trophy.

I've won the offline St Pats trophy - it's easy and practically free money. So beefed up my team a bit by buying Keita (84- excellent player) for a bargain. I also snapped up a 90 rated contract card last night for 200 coins - stupid thing was there was a fight going on for an identical card at the same time which went for 900.

Played my first St Pat's game online last night, feared the worst as I was up against an 84 rated side with a 100% chemistry, versus my (largely) blackburn team which is 76 and about 80 chem. Surprisingly I won 5-1 - result, I think I'm starting to get the hang of the game as a whole - either that or I've just played someone with no thumbs.

Onwards and upwards.

I've won the offline St Pats trophy - it's easy and practically free money. So beefed up my team a bit by buying Keita (84- excellent player) for a bargain. I also snapped up a 90 rated contract card last night for 200 coins - stupid thing was there was a fight going on for an identical card at the same time which went for 900.

Played my first St Pat's game online last night, feared the worst as I was up against an 84 rated side with a 100% chemistry, versus my (largely) blackburn team which is 76 and about 80 chem. Surprisingly I won 5-1 - result, I think I'm starting to get the hang of the game as a whole - either that or I've just played someone with no thumbs.

Onwards and upwards.

Whats the prize money for winning the offline trophy? Does changing the difficulty affect it? If not I might put it on amateur and get some free cash

2.5k offline isnt it?

I played 2 games in the online one - both had fully french teams, but both contained all the superstars that cost 30k+ (Henry, Frey, Anelka etc) and I had no chance. Lost 1 game 2-0 and the other 5-1.

Il be having another bash tonight - but all my teams seem to of gone crap over the last 2 days!

2.5k offline isnt it?

I played 2 games in the online one - both had fully french teams, but both contained all the superstars that cost 30k+ (Henry, Frey, Anelka etc) and I had no chance. Lost 1 game 2-0 and the other 5-1.

Il be having another bash tonight - but all my teams seem to of gone crap over the last 2 days!

Im finding my defenders to be pretty rubbish, especially in the air. They loose pretty much ever header which is so annoying when you shut out the opponent in open play but keep conceeding free goals on corners.

Finally started to plug together a side of my fave players who's preferred formation is 4-2-2-2 (my fave formation).

-------------------Leo Franco----------------------

Belletti - (New player) - Vermealen - Roberto Carlos

------------Yaya Toure - Ze Roberto-----------------

------Sneijder---------------------Riquelme---------

---------------Guiza---------Tamudo-----------------

Few players on the bench like Kameni, Emre, Guti, Gomis. Managed to assemble that team for around 10k so far are quite happy with it. Want to get Cannavaro if i can for centre back, maybe a new striker if i get the chance aswell. My chem is mid 80's, quite satisfied with that, at least i can get my fave players :blush: .

ps Belletti has a wicked shot on him, hit the post or saves that needed to be tipped round the post, all from 35 yards ish. He is scored a rocket from the edge of the box, right into the top corner.

ps Belletti has a wicked shot on him, hit the post or saves that needed to be tipped round the post, all from 35 yards ish. He is scored a rocket from the edge of the box, right into the top corner.

Yeah iv found his shots to be quite good too.

As for Defence - mine are crap. Iv got 4 1/2 teams set up now and im not happy with any of them. Think my formation is my weakness so im going to try and fix that tonight...

Iv got Lucio and he's nothing special..infact I might just sell him & all the brazilians off!

Im going to build an English team next. Pace in midfield & upfront & strong defenders....found barry for 1k last night so at that price he has to be sold on!

Archived