BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa Ultimate Team

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent touched it for months. Didnt really like this years version. Could never get any money, packs were less than useless and reports of cheats put me off. Ive just gone back to normal online play.

You cannot duplicate players on the game! if anyone asks to duplicate your players, you can easily get 50k from them!

Can you not? Just before I deleted the game because id got annoyed with the game cheats - someone PM'd me telling me they could.

I sent them Pato & got back 4 pato's....so you clearly can.

Its abit of software which they use to do it with....they can also duplicate coins! Therefore the game is pointless

Can you not? Just before I deleted the game because id got annoyed with the game cheats - someone PM'd me telling me they could.

Its abit of software which they use to do it with....they can also duplicate coins! Therefore the game is pointless

Agreed, if no skill apart from an ability to cheat is required to improve your team it makes the whole game pointless. There was abviously something going on when people were bidding almost 1,000,000 coins for Ronaldo and Messi just a week after it came out. No one can make coins legitemately that fast.

You definately cant clone players, or players such as messi and ronaldo wouldnt be so rare! People say they will proove they can duplicate players like they did with pato. The guy would have just bought 3 patos on trade and then given them to you. Then they will ask for ronaldo or messi from you, and just keep them. Spending 70k on 3 patos isnt too bad if you get ronaldo out of it!

You definately cant clone players, or players such as messi and ronaldo wouldnt be so rare! People say they will proove they can duplicate players like they did with pato. The guy would have just bought 3 patos on trade and then given them to you. Then they will ask for ronaldo or messi from you, and just keep them. Spending 70k on 3 patos isnt too bad if you get ronaldo out of it!

Mate the guy gave me 3 lots of Pato, 3 lots of 50k....he got nothing in return.

My mate has Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney & Drogba in his team - he got them all via duplicating coins - he then bought them and sent them to another lad who cloned each player 3 times. He now has mega money in his balance, all the top players and its pointless.

You then just need to add to that about 25% of gamers that seem to be using lag switches now - the game is now riddled with cheats!

Why does Fifa attract so many morons that spoil it? Never had much trouble with other games. Just all the retards that insist on cheating seem to play fifa. Unless other games have better anti cheat measures than fifa.

Archived