BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ideas To Commemorate Jack'S 10Th Anniversary

Hughesy

That`s where we consult with the club. We tell them the brfcs messageboard members wish to commemorate (sp?) Jack Walker. We ask them if we could buy an advertising space (preferably one which hasn`t been used before) & place a banner there for the next season. The club will give us a price & hopefully some (if not all) of the money raised by the messageboard will go to charity.

I`m sure the club will be happy to help as much as they can.

great idea...if we have anyone out there who is willing to organise this, get a good price from the Club, a and good spot for advertising such as on the Riverside then I would make a contribution.

great idea...if we have anyone out there who is willing to organise this, get a good price from the Club, a and good spot for advertising such as on the Riverside then I would make a contribution.

Me too!

What about a big flag/ banner - which is maybe in the gap & attached between the Blackburn end and the Jack Walker stand?

Archived