SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Player Of The Season?

davebrfc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Nzonzi is the steady Eddie of the season and that may be enough to take it this year

Dunny was looking likely till he pulled a Dunny on us

Kalinic may yet take it if he keeps it up, closely followed by him leaving for Spurs :wacko:

Nzonzi is the steady Eddie of the season and that may be enough to take it this year

Dunny was looking likely till he pulled a Dunny on us

Kalinic may yet take it if he keeps it up, closely followed by him leaving for Spurs :wacko:

Spurs??? where u hear that??

Ahh yeah thats true... i wudnt say Kalinic tho hes not played enough / done anough to win it just yet..

mmmm u do have a point OJROVER a very good point ther, that cud be a tough 1 .. id have 2 agree with u to be fair but id like to see him win the main award and Olsson winning the young 1?

Spurs??? where u hear that??

haha I think he just means because Spurs are always linked to anyone whose half decent.

I'd personally give the award to either Kalinic, Pedersen or Nelsen.

The young player of the year award will almost certainly go to Olsson.

Pedersen??? No surely not, he was awfull and only just regained his form....

Kalinic doesnt do it for me, hes not done enough for it as such as Nzonzi or Givet..

I also think Nelsen hasnt been his best this season , iv seen him perform by far better in previous seasons...

If the award was given for performance and contribution to the team from the beginning of the season up to now i would say Dunny as before injury he was carrying the team. Now that we seem to have coped with his absence and have picked up some form there is still time for someone else to make a serious claim for our player of the season. Kalinic, Olsson, Givet and Robinson are players that come to mind that could make a serious claim if they continue their recent form until the end of the season.

Pedersen??? No surely not, he was awfull and only just regained his form....

Kalinic doesnt do it for me, hes not done enough for it as such as Nzonzi or Givet..

I also think Nelsen hasnt been his best this season , iv seen him perform by far better in previous seasons...

I know he's only recently picked up form, but look at the difference it's made.

I'd say N'zonzi (sideways Stephen) is decent but hasn't done enough for player of the season.

Nelsen has been solid all season.

But to be honest there's not really been a stand out player this season.

Nzonzi has been exceptional all season , Pedersen hasnt as he to be fair?

Nzonzis perfromances havent been gifted as what they should have been.. hes been solid rock in that midfield and is very underrated.

Iv seen nelsen perform better thats why i wouldnt give it him , but we all have our own opinions...

Givet tho hes got designer underwear!!! hes prob the 1 to have performed at a high level all season

Duh duh duh duh Jason Brown...... kik

Nzonzi has been exceptional all season , Pedersen hasnt as he to be fair?

Nzonzis perfromances havent been gifted as what they should have been.. hes been solid rock in that midfield and is very underrated.

Iv seen nelsen perform better thats why i wouldnt give it him , but we all have our own opinions...

Givet tho hes got designer underwear!!! hes prob the 1 to have performed at a high level all season

Duh duh duh duh Jason Brown...... kik

Yeh I know what you're saying.

N'Zonzi for me isn't really a game changer, don't get me wrong; he does a good job; but not enough for player of the season.

Givet hasn't really excelled at left back but recently at centre back he's been first class.

If he could keep his position iin the team as a center back; I reckon he could win it.

As for his underpants....well haha

hahaha quality!!!

You do have a point actually bout being game changers... but saying that who in rovers side is a game changer??

Roberts???? lol :blush:

Roberts struggles to change direction.

I'd say Di Santo with his pace and passion could change a game. Not that he does, but still, it's a thought.

Sad to say there is not a single outstanding candidate. Samba went through a real purple patch around Christmas but then completey lost it. NZonzi has been dependable but little else. Dunn was brilliant in October/November but has not played well since then. Anyone could make a claim over the next eleven games. I would probably put my money on Kalinic as he looks like he is hitting form. If you chose tomorrow I suppose it would go to Robinson which is a bit poor really considering he has been up and down. Kind of makes you wonder at us being 12th!

Strongly agree with that. best statement yet... spot on. Got me wondering now aswell if there is an actual candidate when you put it into that perspective ... Everyone has had there good/bad patches not consistent enough... so the question is tho when it comes down to choosing if everone is having there rough and good patches who are we goin to choose? :glare:

Sad to say there is not a single outstanding candidate. Samba went through a real purple patch around Christmas but then completey lost it. NZonzi has been dependable but little else. Dunn was brilliant in October/November but has not played well since then. Anyone could make a claim over the next eleven games. I would probably put my money on Kalinic as he looks like he is hitting form. If you chose tomorrow I suppose it would go to Robinson which is a bit poor really considering he has been up and down. Kind of makes you wonder at us being 12th!

I agree there is no-one outstanding but football is a team game. We are now doing well as a team. That is why we are 12th.

Archived