BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Part Of New Labour'S Election Strategy

Just using all the tax money in the UK instead of sending it abroad would win my vote together with no immigration unless they can prove that they can support themselves.

I've always been a believer that during hard times when your economy is in a slump or downturn you should contribute less to foreign aid, but when your economy is doing well and booming you should contribute more. For some reason (probably due to fears of an electorate backlash) MP's want to either increase foreign aid year on year or at the very least ring-fence it.

Foreign aid has all sorts of spinoffs in terms of trade links and export contracts for our manufacturers. Reducing it in economic hard times makes no sense and there is probably a better case for increasing it.

Indeed so, I'd wager the terms 'foreign aid' and 'bribe' share the same definition in many far flung places. It'll have bough lots of top range mercedes and range rovers for a multitude of tin pot black dictators in flaky military uniforms. On the plus side increasing the bribe foreign aid to the powers that be in pakistan two years ago did see Osama Bin Laden handed over and effectively gift wrapped in £50 notes didn't it

Indeed so, I'd wager the terms 'foreign aid' and 'bribe' share the same definition in many far flung places. It'll have bough lots of top range mercedes and range rovers for a multitude of tin pot black dictators in flaky military uniforms. On the plus side increasing the bribe foreign aid to the powers that be in pakistan two years ago did see Osama Bin Laden handed over and effectively gift wrapped in £50 notes didn't it

Typical view straight out of the Alf Garnett school of politics. Here you are Gordon, from your bible the Torygraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/william-hague/10138113/Foreign-aid-is-an-investment-in-our-future.html

Typical view straight out of the Alf Garnett school of politics. Here you are Gordon, from your bible the Torygraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/william-hague/10138113/Foreign-aid-is-an-investment-in-our-future.html

So you think that it was just jolly good luck that we found Bin Laden hiding in Abbotsville just a few weeks after we significantly upped our overseas aid contributions to Pakistan do you? :rolleyes::wstu:

btw there's plenty of stuff about overseas aid fuelling corruption in your favourite too.... plenty of reading for you.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=overseas+aid+corruption+guardian

Archived