BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Appearances

So, being bored at work, I decided to go through our list and have a look at how many starts each of the 'senior' players have notched up, that have been in the squad for more than a full season (ie. pre-Ince).

Here is the list of names, games, and what Rovers season they are in (doesn't distinguish between summer and January signings).

Dunn**********216*******10th

Emerton*******209*******7th

Pedersen******182*******6th

Nelsen********139*******6th

Reid**********110*******7th

Samba*********102*******4th

Roberts********91*******4th

Khizanishvili**63*******5th

I guess I want to know whether we have enough players of 2+ years on our list, whether we have got the best out of the ones we have kept hold of, and whether people think it's even relevant whether a player has prior experience at the club.

Just find it a bit interesting in light of people wanting to move Reid, Peds, Roberts and Zurab all on, as it would create a massive drain of our most experienced Rovers, although as I mentioned above perhaps that doesn't really matter.

Pedersen has averaged 30 games a season for us since he joined, compare that to reid at 15 games a season. in fact his average is better than all of the above listed thus meaning he is the most reliable player we have.

Archived