BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those with ESPN, they've got coverage of Monday Night Football next season. So long as Sky have kept the same deal, that takes us up to at least 4 games a week.

I was looking on Sky Sports earlier to see if they were showing the draft, didnt even think to check ESPN until you wrote that. Stuff like this is why I let you be my friend :tu:

Wow a few GM's have lost their marbles! Not happy with the Giants picking up JPP mainly because it has to mean they actively seek to trade out Kiwi or Osi for a 2 or 3. Thinking Spikes, slow, or Sean Lee comes into MLB.

Yes.

Really disappointed that the 49ers passed up the chance to get in a QB, but not really surprised. Only good news is that still plenty left on the board, but as long as Smith is there the team is going nowhere.

Really disappointed that the 49ers passed up the chance to get in a QB, but not really surprised. Only good news is that still plenty left on the board, but as long as Smith is there the team is going nowhere.

49ers avoided Clausen and McCoy, but Taylor Mays and Navarro Bowman are great picks for the defence.

Absolutely dumbfounded by the Saints refusal to pick a DT or LB. With our 3rd round pick we took a huge gamble on a tight end who has only been playing football for a year.

Hard to criticise the Saints considering how well they've done with players who are underrated or unwanted, plus, that whole Super Bowl thing they won a couple months back....

49ers avoided Clausen and McCoy, but Taylor Mays and Navarro Bowman are great picks for the defence.

Absolutely dumbfounded by the Saints refusal to pick a DT or LB. With our 3rd round pick we took a huge gamble on a tight end who has only been playing football for a year.

They avoided the best QB in the draft when they have Smith behind centre? Congratulations! :rolleyes:

I hate the NFL off season. it's far too long. It's made worse by the draft and a series of mini-camps which just serve to tease. I desperate to see if Jimmy Swagger can take the job from Matt Moore and I'm going to have to wait months to find out. :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

ESPN Fantasy foootball is now open, so thought I might set the league up nice and early. Who's interested and what sort of league do we want? I really do think it would be great if we could have a live auction draft, but what do people think? Also standard categories or any special requests?

Archived