BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The End Is Nigh?

who thinks the end of the world is nigh? Think about it the prediction for 2012, a major global disaster, look at all these global disasters we have had over the last few weeks, the catastrophies in italy, chile, portugal, how often do we see this sort of thing happen in such a short space of time? i am sceptical about this whole mayan prediction but after what has happened lately and the news story i read in a slight shift of the earth's core cumilating from the chilean earthquake, im starting to become a bit worries, what do you all think?

Knowing my luck I'll win Euro Millions the day before or Rovers will be on the verge of winning the Champions League.

Neither are going to happen just like the end of the world in 2012.

...and if the world is coming to the end there's no point worrying about it!

If you think about it, the world really is coming to an end for all of us.

No one knows what the future might bring except that we all can be certain that we will die; sooner or later.

That is when the world will end for each of us.

And it will happen within the next 100 years or less for all of us using this messageboard.

So, don't worry; be happy!

who thinks the end of the world is nigh? Think about it the prediction for 2012, a major global disaster, look at all these global disasters we have had over the last few weeks, the catastrophies in italy, chile, portugal, how often do we see this sort of thing happen in such a short space of time? i am sceptical about this whole mayan prediction but after what has happened lately and the news story i read in a slight shift of the earth's core cumilating from the chilean earthquake, im starting to become a bit worries, what do you all think?

Bet your a right laugh at parties.

Archived